• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beverage package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trish, sudbury View Post
    I took wine boxes and tonic water on my P and O cruise but I have a feeling Celebrity doesn't allow this.
    Yep, The only alcohol you are allowed to take on board with Celebrity is two bottles of wine per cabin on embarkation day only. Any other alcohol purchased ashore will be taken off you and stored until the last night of the cruise when you can collect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
      Yep, The only alcohol you are allowed to take on board with Celebrity is two bottles of wine per cabin on embarkation day only. Any other alcohol purchased ashore will be taken off you and stored until the last night of the cruise when you can collect.
      I always think this is a bit mean but can see why they do it. I love to have a glass of wine when getting ready in the evening. Did you sort out your drinks package on MSC Bradbury?

Comment

Originally posted by Trish, sudbury View Post
        I always think this is a bit mean but can see why they do it. I love to have a glass of wine when getting ready in the evening. Did you sort out your drinks package on MSC Bradbury?
        Yes - all booked. It seems to good to be true when you compare the price to the Cheers Package, it seems great value. However, like you I have not had an updated invoice? but I am sure its all done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
          Yes - all booked. It seems to good to be true when you compare the price to the Cheers Package, it seems great value. However, like you I have not had an updated invoice? but I am sure its all done.
          I may give them a ring next week, as I would like it in writing.

Comment

Originally posted by traceybaldwin, west sussex View Post
            I dont think they refill, I have now cancelled the order. Would be cheaper just to pay as and when you want a drink from the bar. What is the policy on taking alcohol onboard with you ?
            As others have replied, you can take two bottles of wine on embarkation only. Spirits are banned but I always take a bottle duty free in my suitcase and it hasn't been detected yet. The worst that could happen if detected is that they would confiscate the alchohol until the end of the cruise (I don't believe posters who say that the cruise line remove transgressors from the ship). We sometimes take the classic package which is also good for non-alchoholic drinks and water during the day. We prpbably won't bother with the package on our cruise on Eqinox next week as we are now elite members of the Celeb loyalty scheme and will be eligible for pre dinner drinks so will see how that goes. Another plus about the package is that you don't have to sign as you go so avoid ending up with all the annoying receipts. Celebrity are our preferred cruise line and I'm sure that you will enjoy it. Regards, Brigit.

Comment

I would, we are going 12th may and i have been wondering if we should book a package, but after reading the reviews I have changed my mind. I will pay as I go and have a drink off ship when pos.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X