• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Cruises Drinks Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Cruises Drinks Prices

Have you ever cruised with Celebrity? Do you know what to expect? If not follow the links below to find out more about the drinks packages and prices available onboard.

Celebrity Century Bar Menu
    http://www.cruise.co.uk/images/Cruis...ybarmenu_0.pdf

Celebrity Beverage Packages
    http://www.cruise.co.uk/images/Cruis...Packages_0.pdf

Celebrity Century Martini Menu
    http://www.cruise.co.uk/images/Cruis...ibarmenu_0.pdf

A Selection Of THe Best Bars & Hotspots Onboard
    http://www.cruise.co.uk/images/Cruis...andclubs_0.pdf

Have you cruised with Celebrity recently? Have you got an drinks menus or price lists? If so, we would be very grateful if you could send us a copy to the freepost address below so we can put it on here to help other cruiser

Cruise.co.uk, FREEPOST Mid 19993, George House, Bannerley Road, Birmingham B33 0BR

How old are the bar prices?

Comment

Originally posted by g21, hampshire View Post
      How old are the bar prices?
      They look about right to me but remember you must add the 15% grat
      Wilba

Comment

Hi

The $56.35 includes the 15% . Well it did in January when we purchased the premium package .

Scotslizzy

Comment

Hi, considering that some of the bar prices are very similar if not a wee bit cheaper than in the pubs at home (Or at least it looks that way!!), did you find the drinks package good value for money?

Many thanks

Pete
          Last edited by ashsarhaz93, Dundee; 10th May 2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

It was really good value for money as far as we were concerned. Remember it all depends on what you like to drink. We enjoyed the msartini bar as and as these drinks start at $10 plus the tip the premium package was the best for us.

Dont forget that this also includes all the nice coffee's and bottled water (and these items do add up ) so wokr out what you think you will drink and then decide if the packages are for you.

Enjoy

Scotslizzy

Comment

Thanks for that Scotslizzy, I didn't think about Coffee's etc & I am a major caffeine addict. Methinks we will just go for the package, at least we will be able to miss out on dissecting the itemised bill at the end of the Cruise (How would I ever remember what I had to drink on days 1 - 11???)

Comment

Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Classic $44 - Premium $54 both are + 15% Grat
                  Wilba

Comment

The price are as follows

Classic package - drinks up to $8. Cost $44.85 per person per day
                    Premium package - drinks up to $12. Cost $56.35 per person per day

This includes the grats

Comment

thanks folks
                      Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Comment

looking at it online it adds 15% on at purchase and the amount payable = 31.37 per day

reevaluating what to purchase as (I'm sure) it's dearer than last year, wanted the premium one so I could enjoy the martinis but might go for premium non alc and buy wine/martinis as n when!
                          Helen

Comment

I think the dollar has dropped slightly in the last two weeks. Also there may have been price increases in May that people warned me about.

I am a bit miffed that I didn't read all the packages as I only really drink wine so could have saved more money buying the beer and wine package !

Oh well I'm sure I can try something different :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Patience32, Devon View Post
                              I think the dollar has dropped slightly in the last two weeks. Also there may have been price increases in May that people warned me about.

I am a bit miffed that I didn't read all the packages as I only really drink wine so could have saved more money buying the beer and wine package !

Oh well I'm sure I can try something different :-)
                              you can cancel your package and purch a new one up to 4 (?) days before cruise

when/where you off to?
                              Helen

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X