• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mojito question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mojito question

This is my favorite drink on the ship! Is it possible to order this cocktail in the concierge lounge. I didnt see it last year and was to shy to ask if I might have one.

Sharry

hi Sharry ~ Which ship are you sailing on?
    We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharry, donaghadee View Post
      This is my favorite drink on the ship! Is it possible to order this cocktail in the concierge lounge. I didnt see it last year and was to shy to ask if I might have one.

Sharry
      Hi Sharry
      What ship are you talkikng about? ;)
      Cheers
      Tig
      sigpic
      Tiggertom
      shaken, not purred

Comment

Hi,

Im sailing on Brilliance of the seas on 2nd July this year.
        Sharry

Comment

Hi Tig,

Im sailing on Brilliance of the seas RCCL on 2nd JUly this year.
          16 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Sharry

Comment

Hi,

Im sailing on Brilliance of the seas on 2nd July this year.
            Sharry
            Sorry, don't know it but you should not be shy - you are on your holiday and the world is your oyster. Just go for it girl :D
            sigpic
            Tiggertom
            shaken, not purred

Comment

Thanks Tig,

Im getting into practice, having a Ballies on the rocks second fav drink!!!!

Sharry

Comment

I belive it's 25% off the price of cocktails during the 'Happy Hour' in the lounge
                Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Thanks Tig,

Im getting into practice, having a Ballies on the rocks second fav drink!!!!

Sharry
                  Not keen on Baileys, like a cosmopolitan though.....mmm! :D Enjoy your cruise and experiment with the cocktails especially if they are on offer, :p
                  sigpic
                  Tiggertom
                  shaken, not purred

Comment

I had a Mojito on the Adventure of the Seas last week and very nice it was to! They also do a frozen one in the cocktail list but were not in the least phased when I asked for a regular one. It cost $6.00

Comment

Sharry

Generally speaking the Concierge lounge on Brilliance serve just about any drink if you ask.But have never seen cocktails in their unless you go in the club in the daytime and make your own.The Barman is excellent and will be on the ship when you sail,simply ask him....enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahbigdog, Kettering View Post
                        I had a Mojito on the Adventure of the Seas last week and very nice it was to! They also do a frozen one in the cocktail list but were not in the least phased when I asked for a regular one. It cost $6.00

I am drinking one now! It's delicious too!

http://www.rosesmix.com/

The Mojito Tradicional
                        Last edited by Cruise Fairy, Indiana USA; 16th June 2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

hi sharry I too love my mojito so much so that at this very moment i am drinking one i just made sitting out side on this barmy night north west england just ask any barman on board to make you one. my best mojito was when we where on the solstice eastern med last year we are on independance of the seas 11/9/10 western med. if you go on web you can find instrutions to make mojitos good luck and happy cruising. jim

Comment

Our supermarket had the bottles of Mango Mojito mix on sale for $2.99 today - I bought one thinking it wouldn't be as good as the original but it's yummy.
                            To make a simple Mojito-
                            Fill an 8oz glass with ice.
                            Pour in 2oz Coconut rum ( I use Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay)
                            Fill up with Rose's Mojito mixer.

I'm drinking one in a RCCL souvenir glass - it's almost :D like being on a cruise....

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                            X