• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Caribbean Drinks Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cans of strongbow, $7.00

Comment

my god thats a bit steep-maybe I shall opt for the cocktails instead and pay a little bit more!

Comment

The cocktails are around $6.50 but you get a good measure, even jd & coke tends to be a uk triple!

Comment

looking for drinks packages available on royal caribbean liberty of the seas

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
            All American Ships have one currency, The $US.
            Some exceptions as in Princess in Australia now use the Australia dollar onboard though they advertize as Princess on the mainNA web site they have started to call them Princess Australia fleet so it does get funny at times/
            sigpicRob
            Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Hello all,

I'm off on my first RC cruise (Navigator of the Seas) in Oct 2011 , I believe there is an "English" bar on board, anyone know what berrs/ales are available?, I'm guessing prices will be similar to those already mentioned in earlier. Are any draft or do they all come in bottles/cans?

Comment

just read my earlier post, looks like I've been drinking already!

Comment

Amstel and heineken are on draft, 12 or 16 oz. Cans and bottles are bud, bud light, coors, fosters, boddingtons, john smith, and a few others, all about 6-7 dollars each. Shorts are better value if you buy the soft drinks package, the measures are big enough for 2 drinks. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine, Glasgow View Post
                    Hi

nice to be back - went on Island Escape at Easter and would not wish to repeat the experience as I came home with a bad tummy bug which lasted 3 weeks!! However the places we seen were lovely, Morocco, Madeira , Gran Canaria, Tenerife. However the ship is in need of an overhaul but the staff and entertainment were very good though not on the same scale as RCI - but as they say you get what you pay for. The bonus of travelling with Thomson is that you can fly direct from Glasgow and do not have the hassle of having to fly to London or Manchester etc . Anyone else been on the Island Escape??
                    Yes, been four times with Island Escape. Although it's not a new ship, I understand it has had a refit this year. We always enjoyed the cruises on board, the food, drinks and entertainment were always good enough. The bar prices were reasonable, particularly if you bought an all-inclusive drinks package!
                    We're going on Independence for the first time in 3 weeks (family of eight, including two small-ish children) and have been horrified at the recommended tipping rates, even our six-year old grandson is 'expected' to tip - No way!
                    This i genuinely worrying. I know that tipping is part of the American way, staff are paid rock bottom wages and the tips are supposedly to give them a reasonable income. Why can't the cruise company pay them a decent living wage and adjust the cruise prices accordingly? That way you at least know what you are paying for at the time of booking. I'm not against tipping in principle, what I don't like is being told how much we should tip, regardless of wether the service is good, bad or indifferent!

Comment

Hello can any1 tell how the drink packages work I am goin on the indep of the seas

Comment

When we were on IOS in Sept we took out beer package and classic packagae, with beer package you can have any beer draught or can plus house wines they were $39 per day classic package was $49 per day and included any beers house wines cocktails up to a certain price and some spirits, it all depends what you drink and how much you drink, hope this helps
                        Originally posted by Joana, Torquay View Post
                        Hello can any1 tell how the drink packages work I am goin on the indep of the seas

Comment

Drinks prices on Adventure of the seas.

Having just returned from our Cruise I thought I would let you know a couple of prices,Draft Heinekin 20oz 5.95,service 89cents,total $6.84.Draft 16oz 5.50,service 83 toatl $6.33.
                          In the evening at the dining table a waiter will sometimes come round with a shot of something in a Love cup,I had a Baileys which was mixed with 2 other measures of..... " I can't remember".well anyway they cost $7.20 service 1.08 total $8.28...
                          Cocktails do vary in price from around 6.25 plus service so around $ 7-9 in total.
                          Happy sailing.
                          some call me Mrs Early Bird......:p

oooo and I guess we want a badge too.
                          Adventure Oct 2011,Indy Feb 2012. Allure Aug 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue, Grimsby View Post
                            Having just returned from our Cruise I thought I would let you know a couple of prices,Draft Heinekin 20oz 5.95,service 89cents,total $6.84.Draft 16oz 5.50,service 83 toatl $6.33.
                            In the evening at the dining table a waiter will sometimes come round with a shot of something in a Love cup,I had a Baileys which was mixed with 2 other measures of..... " I can't remember".well anyway they cost $7.20 service 1.08 total $8.28...
                            Cocktails do vary in price from around 6.25 plus service so around $ 7-9 in total.
                            Happy sailing.
                            I have recently returned from a cruise on Splendour of the Seas so here are a few prices that I encountered........

The cheapest bottle of wine on offer was a Californian Merlot at $26.

Cocktail of the day was $5.95

Other cocktails ranged from $6.95 upwards

A beer was between $5.95 and $6.95

We are not big drinkers so it was no big deal for us but if you are, a cruise on a RCI ship could set you back more than you would have anticipated. I did notice that the 15% on every drink seems to have disappeared but no doubt the gratuity charge has just been incorporated in the price.
                            Jill

Comment

The upto date wine list October 2011

Prices in US dollars before addition of Service Charge and/or Spanish VAT

RCI WINE LIST OCT 2011

Pete
                              Pete

sigpic
                              If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X