• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costa Drinks Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Drinks Prices

The Asian-accented Roero Bar was inspired by the Roero Di Guarene Palace. It serves anything but Italian -- the servers wear oriental outfits, and the display cases show off artifacts from four ancient Chinese Dynasties.
    Attached Files

Thanks were the prices the same in each bar and what were the prices like for soft drinks and coffee etc.

Comment

Costa

Please note these prices are in US Dollars and are different on other Costa sailing in Europe etc where the price is Euros.

This happened to us a few years ago when the ship left USA the prices just changed to Euros

There is the usual 15% service charge to add.

If you are thinking of a Costa cruise check out the J2 and X1 drink packages.

Comment

costa cruises

Yes we went on our costs cruise around the emirates.
        Enjoyed it a lot the Costa Luminosa was a lovely ship clean and the food was good also the staff were excellant. The only thing we could fault was the entertainment it was awful.
        The Emirates was very interesting to see but only once it was a bit sole less, just buildings and sand.

Comment

bar prices on costa 2011

this is great info, but I have one question as i am trying to decide wether to take j2 package, does anyone know if these prices are upto date for 2011 med cruises.. I want to know if i can get cocktails on the j2, it says bar drinks up to 6.99 eu.

Comment

Originally posted by SUEPINK, IBIZA View Post
            this is great info, but I have one question as i am trying to decide wether to take j2 package, does anyone know if these prices are upto date for 2011 med cruises.. I want to know if i can get cocktails on the j2, it says bar drinks up to 6.99 eu.
            You should be ok all cocktails are priced around Eu 6.50
            We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Comment

cheers for that , i just wasnt sure if prices had increased since these menus were copied last year... really looking forward to cruising xx

Comment

cheers for that , i just wasnt sure if prices had increased since these menus were copied last year... really looking forward to cruising xx
                The price of the package J2 will include most drinks, including water,soda, beer from your fridge and a choice of wine in the MDR. If they only offer the house wine (x1 package) ask for wine by the glass and they usually bring the bottle.
                Always check the bar bill is zero when you sign.

Enjoy
                j

Comment

cheers

if they bring the whole bottle , I probably wont remember anything about the food or the entertainment lol..:D

Comment

Do not forget the J2 Includes the CHOCOLATE BAR, alcoholic drinks served in edible chocolate cups Ice Creams too

Jimbo
                    Chillu chi nun si fa l'affari sua, cc? la linterna va circann? guai:
                    He who doesn't mind his own business
                    uses his lantern to look for trouble.

Comment

oh my god...chocolate and alcohol..........i cant wait.

Comment

Some of the mixed Premium drinks are above the limit so if drinking say JD and soda then order a JD and a soda serperate.

Also in MDR they will normally bring a whole bottle of wine even if you want Red and your partner wants White. You may also ask for bottled water drink some and take the rest with you for the cabin, saving buying it at E2.75 in the med.
                        Cruising is like;

Being in The Garden of Eating

Comment

Great job Costa cruise.......... But I felt that some drinks are very costly and some cheap anyway best of luck and carry on........
                          Last edited by Kallis000, Arthur; 28th January 2014, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kallis000, Arthur View Post
                            Great job Costa cruise.......... But I felt that some drinks are very costly and some cheap anyway best of luck and carry on........
                            I like a spam sandwich with my drinks..........
                            Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by tenpin, Basingstoke View Post
                              Some of the mixed Premium drinks are above the limit so if drinking say JD and soda then order a JD and a soda serperate.

Also in MDR they will normally bring a whole bottle of wine even if you want Red and your partner wants White. You may also ask for bottled water drink some and take the rest with you for the cabin, saving buying it at E2.75 in the med.
                              Hi tenpin, Happy New Year!

I know you and I are both Gold Pearl Costa cruisers.
                              I took 3 cruises last year, two with Costa. I think some of the comments regarding " all inclusive " are not totally accurate or up to date.
                              On Deliziosa in the summer I found that the practice of bringing you the " whole bottle " if asking for wine was not evident. They really were adhering to wine by the glass, as of course they advertise.
                              You could of course ask for a refill providing you could catch the waiters attention, they were extremely busy!
                              The coffee choices were extremely limited, cappuccino and normal coffee and a decaffinated espresso. All the others were excluded from " all inclusive ". Virtually nothing is " all inclusive " in the chocolate bar! Someone mentioned using the mini - bar in the cabin, this is not permitted through " all inclusive "
                              We decided not to go all inclusive on our next cruise on Luminosa several months later. We are not big drinkers but we do enjoy wine with our dinner. We found that buying a wine and water package was far, far cheaper than going all inclusive. The wine and water deals were excellent.
                              Our fellow cruisers on the next tables were all inclusive ( German and French ) they were again served wine by the glass, they struggled for a refill.
                              Even had we taken two of the packages it would still have worked out cheaper.
                              I think people should gauge just how long they intend to be onboard on a daily basis to work out if all inclusive really is worth having.
                              For us the wine and water packages and buying the odd drink here and there was without doubt much cheaper!

Best Regards

Frank

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X