• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSC Bar List (from MSC Divina November 2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSC Bar List (from MSC Divina November 2012)

Here is a link to a Skydrive slide show of the Bar List used on MSC Divina (November 2012)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1cdc3...2A4C6D9%211189

Pete
    Pete

sigpic
    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Hi Pete .... Many thanks for this list which I shall study in advance of my forthcoming cruise in January. I've invested in the MSC Allegrisimo package assuming I can get most drinks included but they are rather vague in their description just saying it includes a "wide selection of drinks and cocktails from the bar" which could mean anything. Have you any idea yet what the individual drink £limit is at all ?

Cheers Trevor

Comment

Originally posted by trevor432990, East Sussex View Post
      Hi Pete .... Many thanks for this list which I shall study in advance of my forthcoming cruise in January. I've invested in the MSC Allegrisimo package assuming I can get most drinks included but they are rather vague in their description just saying it includes a "wide selection of drinks and cocktails from the bar" which could mean anything. Have you any idea yet what the individual drink £limit is at all ?

Cheers Trevor
      The list as such is at the back of the wine list I've just posted
      Pete

sigpic

Comment

All drinks not included are marked on the menu with a red asterisk - dont know if they are legible on Petes copies.

It doesnt actually go on price though. For instance cocktails at 6.5 euros were included BUT speciality coffees (like Irish Coffee) with variety of liqueurs which were I think something like 5.75 euros were not included.

However this did not stop you ordering a regular american coffee and a liqueur separately both of which were included and tipping one into the other!

Comment

Thanks Bradbury for the tip, yes the asterisk is legible in Petes' list so it seems 95% of drinks are included which is excellent. I now need to try and exercise some restraint once onboard methinks.

Comment

This is also a comprehensive list of what is and was is not included:

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Im...cm13-48857.pdf

Comment

Thanks again. Does the package come into force as soon as you board the ship do you know or only in the evening of the first day?

Comment

Originally posted by trevor432990, East Sussex View Post
                Thanks again. Does the package come into force as soon as you board the ship do you know or only in the evening of the first day?
                As soon as you board the ship
                Pete

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
                  All drinks not included are marked on the menu with a red asterisk - dont know if they are legible on Petes copies.
                  They do show up but nowhere does it say what a red asterisk means. NOW WE KNOW!!!
                  Pete

sigpic

Comment

Your sea pass card has ALL code on it so they know you have the package and its immediately active as soon as you step on board.

Comment

Marvellous thanks again Pete & Bradbury

Comment

Trevor, our final bill was 900 euros, as they give you the bill and then zero it, which made our allegrisimo package well worth it.

Comment

Sure sounds like it Trish I will have to remember that fact so I don't faint when I read the bill prior to discount is removed.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                          X