• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O Cruises Drinks Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etch-a-Sketcher
    started a topic P&O Cruises Drinks Prices

P&O Cruises Drinks Prices

BEERS & LAGER

DRAUGHT BEERS*Draught beer available in selected bars only

LAGERALES & BITTERSCIDERALCOPOPS(Prices correct as of June 2009)

• sotonjoe, southampton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aussie One, Perth
    replied
    There is a saying in Aussie the drinks are cheap but wait untill you get the price for the Ice yes P&O drink prices are cheaper than say Celebrity but in a lot of cases Celebrity cruises are a lot cheaper than P&O so check out the cost of the ice just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• marj, london
    replied
    Hi,
    Does anyone have any 2010 price lists for P&O please?

Leave a comment:

• cornish girl, falmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Aussie One, Perth View Post
    I cruised p&o Orcades 1962 Tilbury to Sydney cost 10 pound beat that

Leave a comment:

• Santa, Redditch
    replied
    I gave up smoking when cigarettes went up to 30p for 20.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie One, Perth
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilba, N View Post
    For those of you who read my diatribe on my first cruise Arcadia 1958, I have in front of me the red scrapbook P&O gave out as a gift. I filled it with all the ships info leaflets, ships postcards, photos, Gala Menus, Passenger list, the original travel agents folder still with unused bag tags (the P&O flag) deck & cabin stickers & a Bar Price List. There would be little point in scanning these items to email as I fear they would not show up in a large enough format, but here's a few prices by the glass: Rum 6d......Gin 8d.....Brandy 1/- (one shilling)......Beers by the bottle 1/- ......and for the smokers cigarettes 6/3d per 100 that's about 32pence .....Any one for a cruise on an old boat?.......Wilba
    I cruised p&o Orcades 1962 Tilbury to Sydney cost 10 pound beat that

Leave a comment:

• Seasick, Scotland
    replied
    How very informative this site is :D keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Bill Blyth, Dundee
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilba, N View Post
    For those of you who read my diatribe on my first cruise Arcadia 1958, I have in front of me the red scrapbook P&O gave out as a gift. I filled it with all the ships info leaflets, ships postcards, photos, Gala Menus, Passenger list, the original travel agents folder still with unused bag tags (the P&O flag) deck & cabin stickers & a Bar Price List. There would be little point in scanning these items to email as I fear they would not show up in a large enough format, but here's a few prices by the glass: Rum 6d......Gin 8d.....Brandy 1/- (one shilling)......Beers by the bottle 1/- ......and for the smokers cigarettes 6/3d per 100 that's about 32pence .....Any one for a cruise on an old boat?.......Wilba
    A pub in Aberdeen did those prices last week a group of americans saw a queue outside and asked why the queue, Oh' we are waiting for the happy hour

Leave a comment:

• Neil Down, Southampton
    replied
    P & O drinks

P & O have to have drink prices that low because their food is so bloody awful.
    I know that I will get some stick for that but it is and any cruise line that puts on stuff like Shepherd's Pie to use up the leftovers deserves slating. ....Neil

Leave a comment:

• Etch-a-Sketcher
    replied
    The Actual Drinks Menus

Drinks prices for P&O Cruises
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wilba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• roberts, surrey
    replied
    I was just thinking the same but it started to rain

Leave a comment:

• Setter, Newton Abbot
    replied
    Drinks Drinks Drinks!!

May we order from this list? will you deliver my drink to me in about 2 hours, when I shall be sitting out on the terrace on the swingseat? If so, I think this is a very advanced site indeed and to be wholeheartedly applauded!Cynthia

Leave a comment:

• Etch-a-Sketcher
    replied
    SPIRITSAll measures 25 millilitres or multiples thereof

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X