• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O Cruises Drinks Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&O Cruises Drinks Prices

BEERS & LAGER

DRAUGHT BEERS*Draught beer available in selected bars only

LAGERALES & BITTERSCIDERALCOPOPS(Prices correct as of June 2009)

EXOTIC COCKTAILS

CHOCOLATE BANANA
    Kahlua, Fresh Banana and Cream sprinkled with Chocolate

BLUE LAGOON
    Vodka, Blue Curacao and Lemonade

BAHAMA MAMA
    Light and Dark Rum mixed with Banana Liqueur, Orange & Pineapple Juice

HURRICANE
    Light and Dark Rum, Gin, Amaretto, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine & Lime with dashes of Angostura Bitters

MAI TAI
    Blend of Dark and Light Rum, Amaretto, Orange and Pineapple Juice

LONG BEACH ICE TEA
    Smirnoff Vodka, Gin, Tequila, White Rum and Cointreau topped with Cranberry Juice and a squeeze of Lime

Comment

CONTEMPORARY COCKTAILS

SEA BREEZE DELIGHT
      Vodka and Grapefruit Juice mixed with Cranberry Juice and Soda

PLANTERS PUNCH
      Dark Rum, Orange Juice, Lime Juice and Grenadine

BRAMBLE
      Double measure of Beefeater Gin, Lemon Juice and Blackberry Brandy over ice

BAY BREEZE
      Absolut Citron Vodka, Pineapple and Cranberry Juice topped with soda

PEACHTREE COOLER
      Peach Schnapps and Lemonade

FRUIT DAIQUIRIS
      Strawberry Mix or Fresh Banana, blended together with White Rum, Sweet & Sour and Lime Juice

SLOE BOAT TO SEVILLE
      Sloe Gin, Southern Comfort, Vodka and Orange Juice

FUN ON THE BEACH
      Peach Schnapps and Vodka mixed with Orange & Cranberry Juice

MARGARITA
      Tequila, Cointreau, Sweet & Sour and lime, on the rocks or frozen

GREEN PEACH
      Midori Melon Liqueur and Peach Schnapps blended with Coconut Cream and Pineapple Juice

LYNCHBURG LEMONADE
      Jack Daniels Bourbon topped with Sweet & Sour and Lemonade

CUBA LIBRE
      Double shot of Havana Club Light Rum with Cola and Fresh Lime

BLUE BAYOU
      Blue Curacao, Malibu Rum Liqueur, Coconut Cream and Pineapple Juice

Comment

SPIRITSAll measures 25 millilitres or multiples thereof

Comment

Drinks Drinks Drinks!!

May we order from this list? will you deliver my drink to me in about 2 hours, when I shall be sitting out on the terrace on the swingseat? If so, I think this is a very advanced site indeed and to be wholeheartedly applauded!Cynthia

Comment

I was just thinking the same but it started to rain

Comment

For those of you who read my diatribe on my first cruise Arcadia 1958, I have in front of me the red scrapbook P&O gave out as a gift. I filled it with all the ships info leaflets, ships postcards, photos, Gala Menus, Passenger list, the original travel agents folder still with unused bag tags (the P&O flag) deck & cabin stickers & a Bar Price List. There would be little point in scanning these items to email as I fear they would not show up in a large enough format, but here's a few prices by the glass: Rum 6d......Gin 8d.....Brandy 1/- (one shilling)......Beers by the bottle 1/- ......and for the smokers cigarettes 6/3d per 100 that's about 32pence .....Any one for a cruise on an old boat?.......Wilba
              Wilba

Comment

P & O drinks

P & O have to have drink prices that low because their food is so bloody awful.
                I know that I will get some stick for that but it is and any cruise line that puts on stuff like Shepherd's Pie to use up the leftovers deserves slating. ....Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba, N View Post
                  For those of you who read my diatribe on my first cruise Arcadia 1958, I have in front of me the red scrapbook P&O gave out as a gift. I filled it with all the ships info leaflets, ships postcards, photos, Gala Menus, Passenger list, the original travel agents folder still with unused bag tags (the P&O flag) deck & cabin stickers & a Bar Price List. There would be little point in scanning these items to email as I fear they would not show up in a large enough format, but here's a few prices by the glass: Rum 6d......Gin 8d.....Brandy 1/- (one shilling)......Beers by the bottle 1/- ......and for the smokers cigarettes 6/3d per 100 that's about 32pence .....Any one for a cruise on an old boat?.......Wilba
                  A pub in Aberdeen did those prices last week a group of americans saw a queue outside and asked why the queue, Oh' we are waiting for the happy hour
                  Bill Byth
                  sigpic
                  Website

Comment

How very informative this site is :D keep up the good work
                    life is great :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba, N View Post
                      I cruised p&o Orcades 1962 Tilbury to Sydney cost 10 pound beat that

Comment

I gave up smoking when cigarettes went up to 30p for 20.
                        The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
                        T Pratchett.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie One, Perth View Post
                          I cruised p&o Orcades 1962 Tilbury to Sydney cost 10 pound beat that
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi,
                            Does anyone have any 2010 price lists for P&O please?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                            X