• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise compass - adventure of the seas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise compass - adventure of the seas.

Hello all, does anyone out there have a recent copy of the Cruise Compass issued on the Med cruises with AOS. After reading many reviews stating how busy the ship is going to be, I would like to try and plan ahead especially for at sea days. We sail August this year and any hints. tips or advice would be most welcome.

And also for independence of the seas, Italian med cruise.
    I was waiting to see feedback from the last one, But all seems quiet on that front. Especially show times

Comment

Originally posted by CARLSBERGFAMILY, ERITH View Post
      And also for independence of the seas, Italian med cruise.
      I was waiting to see feedback from the last one, But all seems quiet on that front. Especially show times
      Show times on ALL cruise ships/lines are geared around the two main dining sittings. Everybody has the same opportunity to see the shows.
      Wilba

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X