• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit Card Payments on board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jan lowden, sunderland (2) View Post
    Thanks for that Duncan,Mine is Master card,bog standard,I only keep it because my credit limit is so good,and i dont think there is enough time to apply for another one before we sail. (22nd June) Jan.
    Just out of curiosity, where are you off to?

Comment

Venice,Dubrovnik,Split,Kotor,Malta,Naples,and Rome, Oh,and Sicily! Cant wait. Jan.

Comment

Venice,Dubrovnik,Split,Kotor,Malta,Naples,and Rome, Oh,and Sicily! Cant wait. Jan.
        Sounds wonderful! Have a fantastic "Celebrity Cruise Vacation"
        Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

I am on the Reflection during the same time doing Rome, Santorini, Istanbul, Kusadasi, Mykonos, Piraeus, ales and back to Civitavecchia. Also can't wait

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X