• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One for the girls....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the girls....

Post deleted ~ IMG links not working!
    Last edited by Shelledpea, Stalybridge; 18th April 2010, 08:47 PM. Reason: Image links not working
    We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

So what are we supposed to be looking at Shell - no pics just little boxes wiv red X's in, you Know I'm going to look at your posts that say 'Just for the Girls' cos I'm nosey - now lets see these hunks cos I guess that what they are!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sigpic
    Cruisings Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Shelledpea, Stalybridge, nr Manchester View Post
      You may have already seen this but It's good!

Hi, my name is Shelley & I'm an alcoholic & this is how it happened

Please don't help me I'll be fine!:D

Now can we have a cruise ship with waiters like this......
      Shelley - I can't see the pics!
      Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Originally posted by Sophiesnores, Basingstoke View Post
        Shelly - I can't see the pics!

Damn ~ another one of those where they show on mine but not yours ~ I'll delete ~ sorry
        We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Comment

Can't see anything on my site either shelley.
          EDNA

Comment

There should have been a series of these ads

This is the only one I can get to work though! (but he'll do!)

Comment

Where on earth did you get that picture of me.......I said it was not to be used for publicity..............I murder those agents.
              sigpic
              Cruisings Cool

Comment

Nice on Shelley. EDNA

Comment

.And one for all the fella's as well, cos we know they will look as well.

Sorry Shell could'nt resist it. My favourite lady - Ola Jordan.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  sigpic
                  Cruisings Cool

Comment

If I had a photo of him I would post one of Martin Shaw , intelligence as well as looks !

Must be something wrong with me, if I were face to face with the ABSOLUT HUNK I would have to giggle !!! Actually he looks like my cousin David , who used to do some modelling in his younger days and stills looks stunningly handsome.
                    Last edited by Christiaan, Ocean Shores; 19th April 2010, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Quote: And one for all the fella's as well, cos we know they will look as well. Quote

Ah Barrowman , now that was very nice of you to show that pic , made my day. Course I could say years ago I looked like that guy sent by Shelly, but I tell a lie.:D
                      Last edited by RobBar, Canada; 19th April 2010, 04:48 AM.
                      sigpicRob
                      Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Originally posted by Christiaan, Ocean Shores View Post
                        If I had a photo of him I would post one of Martin Shaw , intelligence as well as looks !

Must be something wrong with me, if I were face to face with the ABSOLUT HUNK I would have to giggle !!! Actually he looks like my cousin David , who used to some modelling in his younger days and stills looks stunningly handsome.
                        I went out with a load of this style of blonde bloke when I was younger ~ my mother used to call them my Kurt clones (after Kurt Cobain). They were all 6" + with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Tried to find a few to work behind the bar in the pub ~ I'm sure we'd have been busier!

Didn't know who Ola Jordan was before so cheers David, I've learnt something new today!

Comment

He certainly will do Shelley and he likes my favourite drink too !!!
                          Jo

Comment

I went out with a load of this style of blonde bloke when I was younger ~ my mother used to call them my Kurt clones (after Kurt Cobain). They were all 6" + with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Tried to find a few to work behind the bar in the pub ~ I'm sure we'd have been busier!

Didn't know who Ola Jordan was before so cheers David, I've learnt something new today!
                            The clones ARE very pretty Shelley, a few to work behind the bar would be great for business as long as not too many mirrors around !!

Comment

There should have been a series of these ads

This is the only one I can get to work though! (but he'll do!)
                              He looks a bit like my son-in-law, but he has dark hair.

Judith

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X