• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair straighteners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the investment is worth it for you, it certainly was pretty useful this morning! It heated up as I as cleaning my teeth and took 10 secs to use [straightish hair to start with but had kinks from overnight].

I must stress, I have bought the Dafni Go [John Lewis online...they have a description and pictures] which is smaller/has a smaller brush head than the one on all the You Tube demos, but comes with a case.

Downside is, it didn't have any instructions* other than less than useful comments on the actual presentation tube but it's so easy to use and GHD users will know about heated product and where to let it cool down etc etc etc.
    If unsure, go to the Dafni site.

Edit
    * See post 20
    Last edited by Mrs M; 27th January 2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Is this thing multi voltage?

no technical details anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
        Is this thing multi voltage?

no technical details anywhere.
        110-240V50-60Hz

It comes [mine did] with a trad UK 3 prong plug so would need a plug adapter for other countries, which is always in our suitcase anyway.

Comment

..Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
            ..Thanks..
            Pleasure.
            I must add here, I think the brush does normally come with instructions as I have seen one with the large brush. However, having read it, although mine didn't have one I decided I didn't need to chase one up.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X