• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Yogin,i Micro dermabrasion is a fab way to clen your face I didn't realise you could do it yourself. CG
    sigpic

Comment

Could we please have photos of, Before and After !

Paul.

Comment

Hi Paul, Now's not the time I am a bit haggard now I'm afraid , can't find the polyfiller!!CG
        sigpic

Comment

Hiya all!

I'm resurrecting a very old topic., from the Ladies room! Remember that?

Well I have been treated to a wonderful manicure and hand massage today, and looking at the brochure in the Beauty salon I saw that they do a non-invasive face lift...… (Yes it's time I thought about it!)

They say it's done by using microcurrent technology which tones and tightens the muscles.... £45 for one session or £450 for twelve, anyone tried it?

Carol
          sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X