• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karcher Black Friday.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karcher Black Friday.............

I have never used the Karcher window cleaner (and don't intend to) so this isn't a recommendation. But I am aware that a number of Forumites rate them very highly.

If anyones is interested, B&Q have one in their Black Friday sale at £35.

(Do your research - it may be available for less elsewhere)

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Thank you for posting.

Investigating Karchers is on my weekend to-do list.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post
      I have never used the Karcher window cleaner (and don't intend to) so this isn't a recommendation. But I am aware that a number of Forumites rate them very highly.

LMM
      There are also “lookalikes” at lower prices.

Comment

Oooh Thank you, my daughter has one on her Xmas list.

I think they're amazing I use mine on my windows, mirrors, glass tables, work tops, splash backs, shower, cooker hob, microwave door. I love it ......................................Carol

Comment

I got mine from the outlet store, it was a refurb but good as new.

Don't know if anyone has the WV5, but a spare smaller suction head, longer battery life, lighter and a few other bits. Might make this worth getting £55 at the outlet shop.

Also has 12 monthy warranty. Basic WV1 £25.

https://www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/prod...ct.asp?id=5625

They also do spares if anyone needs a new part. Mixed reviews, but all good for me.
          Last edited by andyn, Bucks; 20th November 2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Over view of price history
            https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/karcher-window-cleaner

Also check pricespy.

Comment

I went in B&Q last night and they didn't have them for that price in there. Do you know when is it starting? ...............................................Car ol

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
                I went in B&Q last night and they didn't have them for that price in there. Do you know when is it starting? ...............................................Car ol
                It is available online. Not sure whether they have the same deals online and in store.

https://www.diy.com/departments/karc...8774275_BQ.prd

Comment

Originally posted by andyn, Bucks View Post

It is available online. Not sure whether they have the same deals online and in store.

Hi Andy
                  Just bought the £35 one from B&Q online,,,,,,Click & Collect in one hour from local store.....£5 for home delivery.
                  Store only 5 mile away in Speke.
                  JC
                  C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                  "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
                    Hi Andy
                    Just bought the £35 one from B&Q online,,,,,,Click & Collect in one hour from local store.....£5 for home delivery.
                    Store only 5 mile away in Speke.
                    JC
                    We will have to have a Karcher sub forum!!

Our slogan could be ''it makes cleaning windows almost fun''

Almost!

Comment

For anyone who doesn't know...

If you register on line for the B&Q club, you get an immediate email with a voucher for £5 off £30, redeemable in store or on line.

B&Q also offer free delivery if you spend at least £50.

Comment

Originally posted by andyn, Bucks View Post

Oh Thank you ...............................................Car ol

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
                          Oooh Thank you, my daughter has one on her Xmas list.

I think they're amazing I use mine on my windows, mirrors, glass tables, work tops, splash backs, shower, cooker hob, microwave door. I love it ......................................Carol
                          I thought I was the only Karcher fan! Like you Carol I use one for just about every shiny surface in the house! They are a fantastic invention. I have had mine, trouble free, for years and can highly recommend them.
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser, Larne View Post

I thought I was the only Karcher fan! Like you Carol I use one for just about every shiny surface in the house! They are a fantastic invention. I have had mine, trouble free, for years and can highly recommend them.
                            ​​​​​​
                            I have had one for a number of years, makes cleaning windows so much easier and does a fantastic job, especially when you live in a bungalow, no ladders. Would not be without mine.

Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

LMM
                              Hubby picked his up today and used it to wash the windows! He hates washing the windows. Thanks LMM. 😀
                              don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X