• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Boris finally been caught?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Boris finally been caught?

Probably with a little help from his former friend DC, photos have now emerged into the public domain (See ITV news) of Boris at a party he openly declared, in Parliament, never happened. Although he didn't get fined it is claimed others at the event have been fined, indicating it was an event/party that broached the relevant lockdown at that time.

So Police inconsistency and Ministerial misguidance have been revealed.

Surely he has blatantly lied to the country and must now resign.

With the cost of living, sleaze and BJ, The Tory party now seems doomed to losing whatever public vote they had.

Sorry - who cares?? Most English people know he lied but don't care - they have bought into the cult of Bojo.

Annie

Comment

I don't know about most , but too many don't care enough. Food, wine, Gin, no social distancing but not a party.A pathetic performance 8 days after he put us into lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post
        I don't know about most , but too many don't care enough. Food, wine, Gin, no social distancing but not a party.A pathetic performance 8 days after he put us into lockdown.
        I stand corrected Phil - the use of the word 'most' was too harsh. However possibly many people don't care enough because they can't do anything about it?? Only members of the Tory Party have any input.

Then I cheer myself up by reminding myself of the results of the Australian GE. Scott Morrison who holidayed on Hawaii whilst the country suffered natural disasters in 2019. Well the electorate took revenge.

Annie

Comment

Come on guys, let's just move on. Everyone I know broke some of the rules at some point.

There are far more important issues to be dealt with.

Comment

I know of very few people who broke the rules and we are talking about the people who set them,then denied they had knowing full well that they had.
            This is a serious matter.Loved ones could not say goodbye or go to funerals whilst those who dictated such restrictions did exactly as they pleased.

Comment

We can guess what will be on the front pages of tomorrow’s papers!

The man should be judged on his integrity and honesty and if found wanting….should go.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMac, Glasgow View Post
                Come on guys, let's just move on. Everyone I know broke some of the rules at some point.

Hi Stewart
                But those people were not the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

This post answers your post,,,,your not the man in the wig are you?

‘The PM could be photographed on a rocking horse, dressed as Stalin, drinking neat gin from a glass sculpture of a food bank and Michael Fabricant will say 'I know some teachers who did that' and that will be that because nothing matters’
                JC
                Last edited by jc, liverpool; 24th May 2022, 08:53 AM.
                C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
                  Sorry - who cares?? Most English people know he lied but don't care - they have bought into the cult of Bojo.

Annie
                  To quote an American on a cruise when Clinton was caught lying about his antics: "So what? All politicians lie". I personally couldn't care less what BJ gets up to. Politicians generally are of no interest to me. Newspapers and TV banging on about it is the reason I don't look at either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMac, Glasgow View Post

Try telling that to the relatives of the people who died alone - because they obeyed the rules, as did most of us.
                    We should NOT move on until he has been brought to book. Anyone who is in authority, and is supposed to
                    be acting on behalf of the general public, should set an example, and be like 'Caesar's wife...........'!

Comment

Hi Gill & JC

I lost my mother to Covid last year. She was 89. However, whether or not Boris ate a bit of cake or drank a glass of wine would have made no difference. Even the police want to move on. People will be complaining that the police aren't doing enough to catch burglars and muggers, no wonder, they're too busy investigating Boris' tupperware box.

Methinks there's folks out there just trying to make political points. The Mayor is one.
                      Last edited by BigMac, Glasgow; 24th May 2022, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I don't care about a piece of cake or a glass of wine. What I care about is the repeated lies and corruption. When we stop caring about that then we really are up the proverbial creek

Comment

They're all at it..the latest is the "holier than thou" Jess Phillips.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailUK

Garf

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                            They're all at it..the latest is the "holier than thou" Jess Phillips.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailUK

Garf
                            For an attempt at 'whataboutery' that is really scraping the barrel

But then it is the Mail, the rag that had beergate on its front pages for 13 days straight and then when we get the pictures of Boris at another party their front page is.......Trains

Comment

Lol....one down.....

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X