• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matter Closed....don't think so!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post

Ferguson is is still lecturing us on the news so why they giving him airtime?
    Yes, I'm surprised he has been so visible. I thought he had resigned from Sage, but maybe he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post

Ferguson is is still lecturing us on the news so why they giving him airtime?
      Hi CG
      Lovely to see you participating on a Politics thread.

You won’t be surprised to find I don’t agree with you.

Ferguson paid the price by losing is role on the Sage committee I don’t think his crime was serious enough to lose his livelihood.
      Plus I suspect his expertise is still needed to inform….no need to cut of ones nose to spite ones face.

JC
      C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
      "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
        Hi CG
        Lovely to see you participating on a Politics thread.

You won’t be surprised to find I don’t agree with you.

Ferguson paid the price by losing is role on the Sage committee I don’t think his crime was serious enough to lose his livelihood.
        Plus I suspect his expertise is still needed to inform….no need to cut of ones nose to spite ones face.

JC
        Hi jc , I do pop in from time to time , Joe is still carrying on gardening etc but we have had to be careful over these last 2 years ,still hoping to sail on the Iona next May 3rd time lucky I hope!!!
        sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X