• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matter Closed....don't think so!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    I wonder if someone will now look at the potential conflict of interest in this case, of how his 'close friend' came to be working as his unpaid personal adviser, why he did not declare that appointment and how she eventually ended up on the payroll with the ability to claim £1,000 per day of public money if she chose to do so.


    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
      I understand some elements of the media are reporting there is/was a hidden CCTV camera in his office, possibly disguised as a smoke detector.

      If so who and why is someone spying on a government minister? Intelligence services or trouble makers?
      That is unlike any smoke detector I have ever seen, so much for hidden cameras, intelligence services, and Hancock having no idea there was a camera in his office

      ​​​​​​https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...GLEN-OWEN.html

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by andyn, Bucks View Post

        That is unlike any smoke detector I have ever seen, so much for hidden cameras, intelligence services, and Hancock having no idea there was a camera in his office

        ​​​​​​https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...GLEN-OWEN.html
        Maybe Matt gets his security advice from the nugget who has left classified documents at a bus stop in Kent.

        The papers contain details about UK warship HMS Defender and the British military.

        Comment


          #64
          Poor Mr Hancock, led astray by a woman. career in tatters, wife distraught, children in tears.

          Women are the cause of a lot of trouble in this world and yet again a good man falls for one's guiles.

          PS Fortunately I picked a good one first time and we will be celebrating our 55th in October,

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post

            Maybe Matt gets his security advice from the nugget who has left classified documents at a bus stop in Kent.
            Someone will shortly be transferred to become "Head of Pencils, HB for the Use Of"

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
              Poor Mr Hancock, led astray by a woman. career in tatters, wife distraught, children in tears.

              Women are the cause of a lot of trouble in this world and yet again a good man falls for one's guiles.

              PS Fortunately I picked a good one first time and we will be celebrating our 55th in October,

              Many congratulations to you and your wife!

              My husband also picked a good one (at least, that's my opinion!!!). 40 years in July.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
                Someone will shortly be transferred to become "Head of Pencils, HB for the Use Of"
                I don't think that's right.

                My understanding was that he's returning to the back benches.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                  I hope you're all proud of yourselves...hounding that poor little man out of his job..

                  Garf

                  P.S.
                  Millenials..


                  P.P. S.
                  Sajid Javid takes over.
                  Carry's pal

                  Annie
                  Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 27th June 2021, 09:03 AM.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

                    Carry's pal

                    Annie
                    I wonder what Sajid Javid thinks of Dido Harding's application to run the NHS?

                    I hope there's one of those 'incredibly rigorous' recruitment procedures in place, when the time comes.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post

                      I wonder what Sajid Javid thinks of Dido Harding's application to run the NHS?

                      I hope there's one of those 'incredibly rigorous' recruitment procedures in place, when the time comes.
                      i was only saying to my sister last night - I hope she is sacked pronto! How much money has she wasted ?

                      Annie

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

                        i was only saying to my sister last night - I hope she is sacked pronto! How much money has she wasted ?

                        Annie
                        Dido(we will go down with the ship)
                        stepped down in April, from T&T
                        stepped off NHS Improvement Board recently while recruitment for the NHS Chief exec job is in progress.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post

                          Dido(we will go down with the ship)
                          stepped down in April, from T&T
                          stepped off NHS Improvement Board recently while recruitment for the NHS Chief exec job is in progress.
                          I guess that CV application is taking a lot of time and effort, to show her abilities and achievements to best effect.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
                            I understand some elements of the media are reporting there is/was a hidden CCTV camera in his office, possibly disguised as a smoke detector.

                            If so who and why is someone spying on a government minister? Intelligence services or trouble makers?
                            There’s no doubt this has been a set up. 10 Downing Street is well covered by Cctv internally and externally. It’s definitely been a covert camera, probably installed by the security service tech team. Maybe he’s being spied on for a reason - to simply expose the affair to oust him or something far more sinister, who knows ? Maybe just a means to an end for Boris. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post

                              There’s no doubt this has been a set up. 10 Downing Street is well covered by Cctv internally and externally. It’s definitely been a covert camera, probably installed by the security service tech team. Maybe he’s being spied on for a reason - to simply expose the affair to oust him or something far more sinister, who knows ? Maybe just a means to an end for Boris. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
                              I think they need a new security service tech team...........spot the camera

                              https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...GLEN-OWEN.html

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Perhaps he has been socially distancing from his wife and the new lady in his life is part of his bubble?

                                Perhaps an enquiry into how this information came to be in the hands of the public? Perhaps a few more jobs should be vacated when they find out who has been giving out security videos from inside a government building.

                                Comment


                                We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.


                                By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

                                Working...
                                X