• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump supporters invade the Capitol Building!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason, Altrincham
    started a topic Trump supporters invade the Capitol Building!!!

Trump supporters invade the Capitol Building!!!

i have just witnessed the most shocking aspect of the whole US presidential election. Trump supporters have just invaded the Capitol Building after protesting outside at the behest of President Trump. Police have just had to deploy teargas inside the rotunda of the Capitol and members of Congress and their staff members have been told to wear gas masks. I am appalled by this and it makes me ashamed to be an American. Trump has basically ordered his flock of sheep to stage a coup and they are obeying him. This horrible man will have yet more blood on his hands by tomorrow morning.

I am horrified. Helen

• sandraggg, Newcastle
    replied
    Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post

Lol.......

.......but what business acumen?
    Well, exactly.

Leave a comment:

• All at sea, Yorks
    replied
    Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post
    I gather quite a lot of people voted for him because he was supposed to be a refreshing change from the cynical career politicians they were fed up with, applying his business acumen to running a country.

I wonder how refreshing they now think he has been?
    Lol.......

.......but what business acumen?

Leave a comment:

• sandraggg, Newcastle
    replied
    I gather quite a lot of people voted for him because he was supposed to be a refreshing change from the cynical career politicians they were fed up with, applying his business acumen to running a country.

I wonder how refreshing they now think he has been?

Leave a comment:

• Mason, Altrincham
    replied
    I guess it’s a case of “you reap what you sow”.

Take care and stay well. Helen

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker, Royal Wootton Bassett
    replied
    Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post
    This will upset him...
    A number of his donors have pulled out too. He claimed he was he was self financing his political career but needless to say that was another lie.

Leave a comment:

• sandraggg, Newcastle
    replied
    This will upset him...

Trump National in Bedminster is stripped of the 2022 US PGA Championship, with organisers saying using the course would be "detrimental".

Leave a comment:

• Jenkin, EA
    replied
    349AC57E-8914-4818-9E68-226BAE63AD4C.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• andyn, Bucks
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
    Ha ha ha ha! I love it! Trump has just had his Twitter Account blocked permanently. Gee, poor sausage, no social media platform. What will he do? Do we really care? I hope he faces the full wrath of the law over his seditious behaviour.

I bet the capital letter and exclamation mark buttons on his phone are breathing a sigh of relief.

Leave a comment:

• sandraggg, Newcastle
    replied
    I see the Daily Star is giving Trump the respect he deserves...

Leave a comment:

• Delboy, Essex
    replied
    Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
    Ha ha ha ha! I love it! Trump has just had his Twitter Account blocked permanently. Gee, poor sausage, no social media platform. What will he do? Do we really care? I hope he faces the full wrath of the law over his seditious behaviour.

Think he has two accounts, one personal and one for POTUS, I know the POTUS one was going to be wiped clean before Biden took over.

I had also read he was going to be impeached on Monday

Leave a comment:

• Mason, Altrincham
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mason, Altrincham
    replied
    Originally posted by Moonraker, Royal Wootton Bassett View Post
    Why hasn't Guiliani been arrested? What he said and when, where, and to whom he said it looked a lot like incitement at the very least.
    Absolutely! I’m sure Pelosi and the FBI are looking into it. He can’t get away with the old “Oh, I was only speaking metaphorically “ rubbish, same with Don Jr. What is it that DT’s supporters always say? Oh I know, LOCK THEM UP,!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Why hasn't Guiliani been arrested? What he said and when, where, and to whom he said it looked a lot like incitement at the very least.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X