• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope this works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this works

Here is something I was sent and I thought it was worth sharing........

It brought a smille to my heart and tears to my eyes....

Grocery Store Opera

........Neil

never mind all the singing...what aisle is the pesto sauce in!!

Comment

Excellent. I do love flash mob events - always a treat to watch!
      Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Great stuff, Neil!

I'm going to Tesco tomorrow and if you see a couple of men in white coats enter the store you'll know I've burst into song in the catfood aisle. (Perhaps a verse or two of the old Neapolitan song 'Cateri, Cateri' would be appropriate?)

Jenny

Comment

Love it, love it, love it!! Was that Yasmin Le Bon at 1.23 minutes into the video ? ...Carol
          Last edited by Guy, Ormskirk; 30th October 2013, 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

That was fabulous Neil. I too love flash mobs and have taken part in a couple. They are not operatic but performed by our Rock Choir, if which I am a member.

It's great fun performing them as well as watching the faces of the surprised passers by.
            Jill

Comment

In above post read 'of' which I am a member.
              Jill

Comment

I have no idea who thought of these Flash Mobs in the first place but just imagine the shock by standers must have felt when all of a sudden people started singing and the spectators had no idea what was happening.
                Anyway the video shows that all the customers had a smile on their faces

Comment

Love it.Something like that might even get me shopping.

Comment

Brilliant Neil!

Shame ALDI doesn't do this.

Comment

Neil

This reminds of the Azura naming ceremony, when we were all waiting upstairs in Ocean Terminal to embark. When from nowhere these people dressed up as members of staff, suddenly appeared and started singing, very similar to Flash Mobs, of course they were not members of of P&O staff, but a group of singers.

Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Brilliant Neil!

Shame ALDI doesn't do this.
                        Yes Fred, but you can get a lobster for only £5.99 from there
                        Our cruising days are over now.................

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
                          Neil

This reminds of the Azura naming ceremony, when we were all waiting upstairs in Ocean Terminal to embark. When from nowhere these people dressed up as members of staff, suddenly appeared and started singing, very similar to Flash Mobs, of course they were not members of of P&O staff, but a group of singers.

Yes, I remember it well now that you have tweaked my memory chords.... So unusual. .....Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
                            Yes, I remember it well now that you have tweaked my memory chords.... So unusual. .....Neil
                            ..........and what a good day it was............and night...............Wilba
                            Last edited by Wilba; 29th October 2013, 05:30 PM.
                            Wilba

Comment

...Ah yes, I remember it well!! (or should I say 'we') our last treat from Cruise.co and what a wonderful time we had!!!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X