• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one bites the dust

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"and you questioned my intelligence."

Don't like it do you when someone throws your own insult back at you do you?
    Just remember who wrote about Garf not being the sharpest knife in the box?
    You can sure dish it out....but taking it seems to be a problem.
    Cessation of hostilities is still being offered....are you watching forum?
    Oh and PM...your not going to let your mate down are you.
    There's hard cash in my pocket ready for the pair of you to win..
    Regards
    Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
      "and you questioned my intelligence."

Don't like it do you when someone throws your own insult back at you do you?
      Just remember who wrote about Garf not being the sharpest knife in the box?
      You can sure dish it out....but taking it seems to be a problem.
      Cessation of hostilities is still being offered....are you watching forum?
      Oh and PM...your not going to let your mate down are you.
      There's hard cash in my pocket ready for the pair of you to win..
      Regards
      Garfield
      As I said earlier Garf, desperation makes people do strange things.
      Hard cash? I'm afraid I'm not that mercenary, indeed, trust needs to be established first and to be honest there is little evidence of it being present! I don't think you are actually offering anything Garf. The Trojan horse springs to mind!
      So please carry on ranting and going in ever decreasing circles until ultimately you run aground.
      I'm sure you will have plenty of "friends" who will join you in your lifeboat!
      Regards
      PM
      CANBERRA (STUFT) May 1982
      OCEANA 7-21 Aug 2010
      VENTURA 4-19 Nov 2011
      VENTURA Feb 2014

Comment

Originally posted by PM, SW View Post
        As I said earlier Garf, desperation makes people do strange things.
        Hard cash? I'm afraid I'm not that mercenary, indeed, trust needs to be established first and to be honest there is little evidence of it being present! I don't think you are actually offering anything Garf. The Trojan horse springs to mind!
        So please carry on ranting and going in ever decreasing circles until ultimately you run aground.
        I'm sure you will have plenty of "friends" who will join you in your lifeboat!
        Regards
        PM
        Morning PM
        That's a great shame as I was looking forward to buying you a drink.
        On Planet Richard that is what's known as "bottling it" as I was accused of when I never responded to his offer of a drink..charming expression isn't it?
        I'll keep my very hard earned in my pocket for another day.
        Hope you have a good weekend.

Regards
        Garfield

P.S. No lifeboats here as that would indicate a sinking ship...which mine most certainly isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
          Morning PM
          That's a great shame as I was looking forward to buying you a drink.
          On Planet Richard that is what's known as "bottling it" as I was accused of when I never responded to his offer of a drink..charming expression isn't it?
          I'll keep my very hard earned in my pocket for another day.
          Hope you have a good weekend.

Regards
          Garfield

P.S. No lifeboats here as that would indicate a sinking ship...which mine most certainly isn't.
          'On Planet Richard that is what's known as "bottling it" as I was accused of when I never responded to his offer of a drink..charming expression isn't it?'

More bluster. It was you that made the initial invite to meet.

By the way, Hard earned? Hardly. You spend so much of the working day on here. I wonder does your boss know?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X