• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one bites the dust

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one bites the dust

My favourite Queen song.

What's yours?

Radio Gaga - will anyone who saw Freddie rock the place at the Live Aid concert every forget it??????

Cheers,
    Lynn

Comment

God Save The Queen...........Are there any others?
      Wilba

Comment

Is that the Sex Pistols version Wilba?

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
          Is that the Sex Pistols version Wilba?
          Nope, I prefer the Coldstream Guards version.
          Wilba

Comment

Bohemian Rhapsody & Killer Queen.

Comment

My favourite is "Who Wants To Live Forever", but there asre so many it would have been easy to name more.

Comment

''Who wants to live forever'' and ''I want it all'' and so many more.

Comment

I suppose to keep it in the context of cruising it should really have been Barcelona with Montserrat Caballé.

One of my all time favourite cities as well.
                  I'm a big fan of Gaudi's iconic architecture.

Comment

When I went to the Champions' League Final in 1999, it was held in the Camp Nou, in Barcelona, and they actually wheeled Montserrat on in a chariot/Popemobile type vehicle on to the pitch before the kick off. Russell Watson was at one end of the stadium and he sang to us. My favourite is don't stop me now. They should have brought her back at the final whistle and then we could have said 'it's not over till the fat lady sings' It is now !!!! lol

Tintop

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                      I suppose to keep it in the context of cruising it should really have been Barcelona with Montserrat Caballé.

One of my all time favourite cities as well.
                      I'm a big fan of Gaudi's iconic architecture.
                      Well I would have agreed with you but you asked for Queen songs, and Barcelona was a Freddie solo hit in collaboration with Montserrat Caballé. Yes it appeared on a Queen greatest hit album, but it was A Mercury/Montserrat pop/opera duet and NOT a Queen single.

Not that I know much about Queen of course!

Comment

Steve Larkins, the Freddy Mercury tribute act on cruise ships, does a pretty good rendition of Barcelona despite not being a woman and not being able to speak Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Derby, Derby View Post
                          Radio Gaga - will anyone who saw Freddie rock the place at the Live Aid concert every forget it??????

Cheers,
                          Lynn
                          Freddie and Queen stole the show that night - now that is what I call a concert

Annie

Comment

This was my Favourite Queen and Freddie Mercury Song

These Are The Days Of Our Lives.

Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives - YouTube
                            Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 18th June 2012, 01:06 PM.
                            Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
                              Well I would have agreed with you but you asked for Queen songs, and Barcelona was a Freddie solo hit in collaboration with Montserrat Caballé. Yes it appeared on a Queen greatest hit album, but it was A Mercury/Montserrat pop/opera duet and NOT a Queen single.

Not that I know much about Queen of course!
                              I bow to your superior knowledge Mrs M
                              Plus did any one have a tear in their eye when Freddie sang " The Show must go on" not long after he found out he had Aids?

Sad moment in the life of one of pops greatest showmen.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X