• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take That & party!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take That & party!

So, after driving my then teenage daughter to loads of Take That gigs in the 90's (before they split), we're off to Wembley next week to see them on their record breaking, million ticket selling tour
    Anyone else going? I know friends of all ages who have already been this week and have had a brilliant time.
    BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Make sure you remember your ticket. My hubby's a taxi driver, he dropped a party of 8 at wembly last night, then 20 minutes later got a phone call to say they'd left their tickets in the car. He turned round and took them back he was a bit peeved but they were over the moon .................................................. ....Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsis, Waterlooville View Post
      So, after driving my then teenage daughter to loads of Take That gigs in the 90's (before they split), we're off to Wembley next week to see them on their record breaking, million ticket selling tour
      Anyone else going? I know friends of all ages who have already been this week and have had a brilliant time.
      You mean you're not going with them! I'd have loved to see them at Sunderland but we were going on on holiday and Rhodes came first! I know I'm a bit old but I have to say I do like their music and I admire them for their determination to succeed second time around without Robbie. Doesn't happen often in the music world. Inspiring!

Comment

Oh yes, I'm going too. Won't be standing outside waiting this time
        BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

You are in for a treat, saw them last week, fabulous show,great atmosphere........enjoy

Janet

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X