• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash mob Hallelujah Chorus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash mob Hallelujah Chorus

YouTube - Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!

An amazing rendition of this wonderful piece of Christmas music.

Oh I LOVED IT!!! It is my ambition to see one of these spontaneous flash mobs I think they are brilliant. I love the look on the faces of the other diners who are initially unsure but then really appreciate the music.The link has some others on the right hand side and the Ohio University one is great.
    Thanks for that, makes you feel happy..Carol

Comment

Brilliant Mrs M we loved it I wish I was there.CG
      sigpic

Comment

Yes its fab isn't it. Posted it on Facebook last week but forgot you guys aren't on my Facebook. Doh.

Comment

Mrs M, that was absolutely magnificent. I couldn't help joining in but if only I had a voice. Wasn't the singing so good and then they sit down as if nothing had happened. Brilliant, thanks for sharing.:D

Comment

thanks Mrs M I just loved it.
            don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Many thanks for posting

It was marvellous!!!

Comment

This was posted round our choir members, after we'd sung the Messiah in St Bees Priory. It's made us think about doing something like it......
                Jo.
                Jo.

Comment

That was brilliant Mrs M(liked your poem yesterday btw),it really brought May round this morning when I played it to her!Especially when I joined in! They were a really good choir I thought,although I'm no judge,even though my second wife used to sing in the Wheatsheaf Girls Choir,Doncaster for many happy years.Serenading Stan:D

Comment

Yes, this brightened up some travelers day too.
                    YouTube - Orlando International Airport Hallelujah Chorus Flash Mob

Comment

nice drama clip

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                      X