• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's that time again... your 3 fav. music videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that time again... your 3 fav. music videos

Don't think we have done music videos. Interesting to see what you pick.

To kick off.........

LMM

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer. Superb.

dIRE sTRAIGHTS - Money fro nothing. Epic.

Paul Simon - You can call me Al. Innovative.

E7878B97-03EC-4C45-9EAC-3BFFCCEE875D_4_5005_c.jpeg

​​​​​​​

Lawnmowerman

My kids left home a while ago LMM! I don’t normally get to see MTV or those channels these days and TOTP is a distant memory. I guess I will have to have a very long think about it😉🤨.

Take care. Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
      My kids left home a while ago LMM! I don’t normally get to see MTV or those channels these days and TOTP is a distant memory. I guess I will have to have a very long think about it😉🤨.

Take care. Helen
      I'm sure you will have a few crackers for us!

I just love music - not just pop, rock 'n roll but classic too (though not too many videos of classics!).

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Does the movie “Help” count as a music video, albeit a long one 😆? Surely it could count as a dozen?

Take care. Helen🎬🎤🎧📀

Comment

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
          Does the movie “Help” count as a music video, albeit a long one 😆? Surely it could count as a dozen?

Take care. Helen🎬🎤🎧📀
          Love it

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Tough choice, but...

No Rain by Blind Melon (better known as the bee girl video - compulsive viewing).

Take on Me by Aha (great mix of animation and live action).

November Rain by Guns 'n Roses (wonderful storytelling... It's also Donald Trump's favourite music video of all time, but don't hold that against the band).

Comment

Hmm, quite difficult this as I don't see a lot of music videos these days even tho' I love listening to music, but here goes.............

Thriller by Michael Jackson, surely groundbreaking at the time

Nothing compares to u by Sinead O'Connor. Very moving as the camera was on her face for most of the time and that tear at the end........A great version of a great song IMO

You can't hurry love by Phil Collins. It took a couple of minutes to realise that his sleeves were getting shorter as the song went on. Very Kenny Everett and still makes me laugh.

Barb

Comment

Love all the choices so far by the way

Barb

Comment

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
                  Last edited by Smith7; 5th January 2022, 11:17 PM.
                  Jill

Comment

Dancing in the street. David Bowie and Mick Jagger

I want to break free Queen

I will have to have a think about the third one. Too many to choose from!

Comment

OK here is number 3 because I like the song. Welcome to burlesque. Cher

It made me laugh when I watched it on YouTube and an advert for arthritis treatment came up!

Comment

Not much into pop music videos really though I do listen (a lot) to classical music on Classic FM.....excuse the plug!

But I enjoy watching u-tube videos of live Eagles shows playing that great favourite......Hotel California.

The best one was when they invited a number of guest guitarists on stage, all lined up playing a memorable acoustic version of HC.

Comment

Robert Palmer - Addicted to love - 1986

Michael Jackson- thriller - (over 10 billion views) 1983

Wham - last Xmas 687 1984

Comment

Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post
                            Not much into pop music videos really though I do listen (a lot) to classical music on Classic FM.....excuse the plug!

But I enjoy watching u-tube videos of live Eagles shows playing that great favourite......Hotel California.

The best one was when they invited a number of guest guitarists on stage, all lined up playing a memorable acoustic version of HC.
                            I’m going to see them this year at Murrayfield.

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post

I’m going to see them this year at Murrayfield.
                              Hi Mike.
                              I’m going to see them this year at Anfield.
                              JC
                              C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                              "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X