• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error message 404

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message 404

Why do I keep getting this error?

Its an old fault going back to the previous forums and carried over to this one.

reported loads of times but no one can be bothered to fix it.

Happens if you post in the blogs a
    https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum/cruise-blogs

nd then try to use things like last post and take me to new posts and sometime the page links

for your current blog

https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum...n?goto=newpost
    https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum...pain?p=1302086
    https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum...nd-spain/page9

I stopped using the blogs area and put my reviews/blogs elsewhere.

Comment

I would have done the same had I realised. It is very annoying

Comment

I can't get into the site at all unless I go via one of the many emails I get offering cruises. I get error 507 if I try to look at reviews. Seems this site is and has been for ages, a complete nightmare.

Comment

The number of times I have to repost is annoying.

Annie

Comment

I'm getting this on ILS latest blog if I hit last post button..

Garf.

Comment

Stop using the blogs area is the simple solution to 404.

Comment

I'd been fine up to today, when I tried to get onto a thread via the notifications, and it came up .................................................. .Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
                  Stop using the blogs area is the simple solution to 404.
                  Maybe the blog section Sshould be deleted then people wouldn't use it

Comment

Originally posted by ilovesunshine, east yorks View Post
                    Maybe the blog section Sshould be deleted then people wouldn't use it
                    I can access blogs [including yours, thank you] by clicking on the thread title. If I click on last post ''button'', I get the error message. It's been like this for ages for me.

A stand alone thread, as TD suggested, in any sub forum other than blogs, is the best advice for all our bloggers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

I can access blogs [including yours, thank you] by clicking on the thread title. If I click on last post ''button'', I get the error message. It's been like this for ages for me.

A stand alone thread, as TD suggested, in any sub forum other than blogs, is the best advice for all our bloggers.
                      I don't usually post in the blog selection but seeing as it is there I thought it was the right place for it. I will remember for future reference. Not that we have any more cruises booked at the moment. Will looking for somewhere hot next. Sat on a sun lounger with my coat on in Cartagena just now

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                      X