• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a quickie...bit of fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    I think Fun & games is excluded from hot topics

Thanks TD.

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by George, Gateshead (3) View Post
      If you are a commuter into London then I know the answer it is zero, in 37 yrs. never seen one smile
      . . . . . or a jogger!

Comment

I laugh a lot most days, Sometimes at the silliest things, I have at times been scolded for giggling for no apparent reason but I do have a weird sense of humour. Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by jan lowden, sunderland (2) View Post
          I laugh a lot most days, Sometimes at the silliest things, I have at times been scolded for giggling for no apparent reason but I do have a weird sense of humour. Jan.

I know the feeling Jan. I have a really warped sense of humour, like the rest of my family, so I can find humour in many things. Right now the He-Man v Skeletor adverts have me in stitches every time they come on TV. Strange but true! Thankfully we can have a good laugh at work these days and the patients, most of whom are elderly, have a wicked sense of humour. Just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the furnace!

Take care, Helen

Comment

Originally posted by jan lowden, sunderland (2) View Post
            Snap - as a child frequently sent out of the room for laughing too much.

BTW nothing wrong with my SOH.

Annie

Comment

The answer to the question was 38. The person whose guess was nearest was Cooke Ashby who said 17.5 . Whilst the subject was disappointing by generating few guesses , it did generate some discussion around sense of humour. Delboy actually was pretty incisive when he highlighted the different numbers that would apply to children , but unfortunately he failed to translate it into a good guess by going for 4 .
              The figure of 38 applies to people NOT JUST ADULTS. The figure includes children , who it seems laugh 200 times/day on average . This means that adults laugh much less than 38 times /day. When I first read this article and saw the figure I was somewhat perturbed as I realised that I don't laugh anywhere near that number /day.. There are many unknowns involved around the subject such as" what constitutes a laugh" ....does a s****** or guffaw or giggle comprise a laugh?? Anyway thanks to all who tried .

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X