• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer a question with a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't take very young children on holiday outside the country. Too much hassle, don't you think?
    Our cruising days are over now.................

Comment

The thought of it,makes me feel frazzled...do you think it's my age?

Comment

I'm too much of a gentleman to ask, so give us a clue?

Comment

I just stick with 35yrs,quite like that number...but probably older than a lot of the ladies on here :-( will that suffice?

Comment

Snap, same age as me. Do you use Martian years as well?

Comment

Of course.. be silly not to wouldn't it?

Comment

If we used Jovian years we wouldn't be 6 yet. We'd be to young to cruise wouldn't we?

Comment

Guess I will stick with 35yrs...how about you?

Comment

I would like to be either 16 or 18 again, but knowing what I know now. What age would you like to be again?

Comment

Difficult one this..possibly 17.. though,as you say, only knowing what I know now!!...Would you do things differently?

Comment

Ohhh, I'll have to think about that. How about you?

Comment

Some things I would....I wish I had, had the confidence I have now,when I was younger. Were you confident in your youth?

Comment

Surprising not around girls. I was a shy boy until I reached 16, then I took the bag off my head. Manchester in the 60's was great. Over 2000 clubs & pubs within a 3 mile radius of the city centre. Then the chief constable decided to start closing most of them. Confidence in youth tends to be false and you tend to compensate by being over confident. We gain confidence as we get older through experience. What do you think?

Comment

Yes, confidence to say accept me as I am but do you think we become more invisible with age?

Comment

Don't you think OSD and Pammy are amazing.......grandparents at 35 ? Clowi why don't you take Pammy's advice, remain aged 35?
                                And yes I do think youngsters (for example those aged 35) should learn that as people mature they till have lots to offer ?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X