• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not so cheap food items.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jan.
    Turkey curry is good but ours goes into making the turkey broth (yummy). The reminder goes over the back fence for the fox.

We get Advent calendars for our younger grandchildren. They usually contain chocolates. Are the ones that contain booze for alcoholics? If they are it'll be a waste of time because they'll just scoff the lot in one go

Cheers OSD
    Our cruising days are over now.................

Comment

A chef will be cooking our lunch this year as we will be on a cruise , I have just bought and delivered 2 big bags of food to our local food bank for the people who are not as lucky as me , Also a big bag of dog treats for the dogs at our local Dogs Trust.

Comment

I'm not shopping for much this year as I'm spending a couple of days with my daughter.

I went into Lidl after this morning's Silver Screen at the Odeon. Lidl had advertised frozen mushroom wellington parcels, but there was no sign of them instore. I did buy a frozen nut roast as it looked good, and that was £3.99. They had tins of Quality Street at £3.99 as well, so I'll take that up with me.

BTW, my friend and I really enjoyed Victoria and Abdul. Now that was a bargain - £3 to see the film including a coffee and biscuits!
        2018-
        Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
        NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
        Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
        Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
        Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you