• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Tea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by granddaddy, worksop View Post
    I don't drink green tea, but I do drink ordinary tea black no sugar. What difference in the two?
    Judging by Garfields post...SPAM!

Comment

My computer must like it then Mrs M. It collects quite a lot of it.........John

Comment

Yes, No question that natural tea is very good for health and health and fitness, it burns fat and keeps us fit and effective. But know that "excess of everything is bad", so don't over use it. Teas can be dangerous for your body muscle tissue if you too much of it. So only use 1 cup per day if you wan to decrease some weight, totally no more than that.

Comment

How on earth can a cup of tea- of any colour- burn off fat? Our hospital dieticians would love to understand the chemistry, as they'd then have no problems dealing with obesity.
          You'd be better off with a plate of SPAM as usual.....
          Jo.

Comment

Actually I have only ever shed a few pounds once in the past and I got gastroenteritis and missing 50 percent a week. Nothing reduces body weight but there again I am not over body weight so that is excellent to be fixed. Green tea for me is an excellent consume and I experience very well on it and I look ten decades young.

Last edited by Harry, California; 5th October 2013, 09:22 AM.
            [url=http://eliteedgegym.com/]Des Moines fitness[/url]

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X