• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Tea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Tea

Green tea is very good nutrition for the fitness.It burns the fat and loses the extra body weight. By using 2 cups of green tea daily every person can be fit and slim.
    It is also very good for controlling the cholesterol level and heart problems.
    Last edited by Baldwin, California; 12th May 2012, 04:39 PM.

Green Tea has many side effects & must be drunk with consideration have a look at this.Green Tea Side Effects Warnings! - Advice To New Drinkers
    ]

Comment

Yes, No doubt that green tea is very good for fitness, it burns fat and keeps us fit and active. But be aware that "excess of everything is bad", so don't over use it. Green tea can be harmful for your body muscles if you too much of it. So only use 1 cup per day if you wan to reduce some weight, strictly no more than that.

Comment

I notice that the US FDA doesn't agree that green tea is a fat burner; the amount of caffine may be one reason that some have a slight weight loss. Another study appears to ask you to check with your GP, as it may interfere with medication.
        Jo.
        Jo.

Comment

According to newest research,water and green tea is the best way to get rid of your body weight.I took 8 to 12 associated with water gradually and 2 to 3 periods cup of tea in a day.And now i experience much difference in my body weight.

Comment

Which research is this? I still go by what the US FDA says- it's the slight amount of caffine- same as any tea or coffee-which can so-called "burn" fat.
            Eat less, move more- the only way to lose weight, whatever new fad appears.
            Jo.
            Jo.

Comment

Originally posted by tuggy, warminster View Post
              Green Tea has many side effects & must be drunk with consideration have a look at this.Green Tea Side Effects Warnings! - Advice To New Drinkers
              I have read the above link and it MAY be true if you are in the categories as described. Pregnant for instance. However if you are fit and well there is nothing to say green tea is bad for you. In fact most of the comments underneath the article say it is rubbish what the report says.
              So green tea contains caffeine, no big deal as you will find caffeine in many other food and drinks.
              I have drunk green tea every day for many years. Over ten years and I started drinking it as I do not like English tea with milk. Ordinary black tea stains your teeth a lot. Plus it is bitter. I like fruit teas as well and at the moment I am drinking Lipton Linea green tea with Pineapple and hibiscus flowers.
              I have never lost weight through drinking green tea. In fact I have only ever lost weight once in the past 20 years and I got gastroenteritis and lost half a stone in a week. Nothing makes me loose weight but there again I am not over weight so that is good to be static. Green tea for me is a good drink and I feel very well on it and I look ten years younger.
              BTW, you never see a fat Chinaman or a fat Japanese person. When we were on QM2 World Cruise this year the ship ran out of green tea when the Chinese and Japanese came onboard. They drink it by the gallon! I like it chilled as well and it is very refreshing to drink when you live in a hot climate as I do. Better than fizzy colas which I would never ever drink.
              The reason many claim it helps you loose weight is because it can kick start a slow metabolism. When I first bought Lipton Linea green tea I got very worried as I had so much energy went and cleaned the whole in one go. Now that is obvious a very bad side affect for me as I never do housework EVER! Not my job or my idea of life. Leave it to the cleaner/ butler (my husband) I say.

Comment

Hi, MM.....I agree that green tea is a pleasant drink...I'm just a bit wary of the sudden rash of posters from across the sea on this subject..... They do read a little like the famous TV ones we receive overnight......
                Jo.
                Jo.

Comment

Well green tea has been given special importance by health experts and that is why it is considered best drink after fruits juices . It is good from weight loss point of view and also to protect people from different diseases as well. Moreover, this tea also aims at providing them energy which is important for all .

personal trainer london
                  Last edited by D_Morgan, Adak , USA; 8th September 2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Morgan, Adak , USA View Post
                    Well green tea has been given special importance by health experts and that is why it is considered best drink after fruits juices . It is good from weight loss point of view and also to protect people from different diseases as well. Moreover, this tea also aims at providing them energy which is important for all .
                    I agree with you. I drink green tea daily.

Comment

Anal is the perfect name for you...........a PITA
                      Wilba

Comment

Yes, but I prefer a spam butty.
                        Jo.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie, Ilfod
                          Yes, No question that natural tea is very good for health and health and fitness, it burns fat and keeps us fit and effective. But know that "excess of everything is bad", so don't over use it. Teas can be dangerous for your body muscle tissue if you too much of it. So only use 1 cup per day if you wan to decrease some weight, totally no more than that.

South Pasadena weight loss

This is one of those boring loud Amercian boring adverts for some diet that you have to pay the earth for after listening and getting bored stiff into the bargain, so you never do reach the end and perhaps as well as they will want you to buy a book or whatever.
                          Total tosh! If you want to loose weight cut down on your food and excercise three times a week and watch type of food you put in your mouth simple. Other than that get fat!
                          BTW I drink lots of green tea each day and have done for years, it has done me no harm what so ever.

Comment

Green tea and Spam fritters
                            I love Spam

Regards
                            Garfield

Comment

I don't drink green tea, but I do drink ordinary tea black no sugar. What difference in the two?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X