• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthy food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As we're finding out more and more, our bodies did not evolve to take much refined sugar.....it's a fairly recent invention in the history of homo sapiens. We were severely rationed during/after the war, and there was little obesity.
    We forget about how we evolved. It was brought home to me when our dog, an adopted farm collie, was diagnosed with a wheat allergy. Seeing our surprise, the vet mentioned that a dog's system may not yet have evolved to take refined food.
    We're still evolving, and not using the best foods.
    Jo.
    Last edited by Jocap, Cumbria; 7th August 2012, 08:07 PM. Reason: sp.
    Jo.

Comment

That's all well and good but what about Spam?

Comment

That all appears to be like a stability of proteins, carbohydrates, body fat and resources of nutritional supplements to me supposing there is some healthy salad in the food. It's just the amounts which may be out of stability..

crystal lake personal training
        Last edited by Jefferson, Houston; 2nd February 2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Are you ready, Garfield?.......
          Jo.

Comment

So where is the proof about salt,I love salt with everything and lots of it and I am still perambulating at a modest pace.

Jim

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X