• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to age quickly.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jc, liverpool
    started a topic How to age quickly.

How to age quickly.

Hi all.
    Absolutely over the moon,dead chuffed......but feeling older on the news.!!!!

I became a Great Granddad in the early hours,,,but not without some worry.
    My Granddaughter gave birth to a lovely little boy,,,,,,but he was 6 weeks early and weighing 4lb.

Baby was showing some distress,as was mother,,,so it was into hospital smartish, and C section.

Granddaughter and baby both OK,,,baby in an incubator and will be in hospital for a few weeks yet.

After having two daughters,two granddaughters and a grandson,,,,the little lad will give back some power to us men.

Unfortunately she lives in Leicester,and we are going away for a few days,so it will be a while before we see him.
    JC

• mcpickems, los angeles
    replied
    There is no better gig than being a grandfather

Leave a comment:

• Jocap, Cumbria
    replied
    Oh, JC, that's such a lovely picture. Good wishes and joy to all. xx

Leave a comment:

• Happy, Wolverhampton
    replied
    Thanks for sharing your special moment. At 5lb 14ozs he is obviously thriving. Are you having a party on 4th May to celebrate his safe arrival? Best wishes to all the family.

Leave a comment:

• jc, liverpool
    replied
    Hi all
    Finally got down to Leicester to see the little fella.........
    As of today he is now 5lb 14oz.
    I never knew that premature babies have 2 birth dates for the doctors and social workers to work out the baby's growth/progress.
    The actual day,and the estimated date (4th May),,,,so they measure his progress from the 4th of May.

JC and Thomas....only for his long legs he would just fit in my hand.

JC

Leave a comment:

• Blondie, Oxford
    replied
    Belated congratulations JC! What a beautiful great grandson. He looks very much like my eldest grandson did, shortly after birth, he was a four pounder too. Lots of happiness to you, your grand-daughter and family. Jan
    Last edited by Blondie, Oxford; 8th April 2017, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
    Hi all
    Can you see it now?
    If not,,,,i give up!!

JC
    Perfect in every way

Annie

Leave a comment:

• jc, liverpool
    replied
    Hi all
    Can you see it now?
    If not,,,,i give up!!

JC

Leave a comment:

• andyn, Bucks
    replied
    Same, just getting a 'bad request'.

Great news JC. When we finally got our kids out of hospital it was a relief to finally be home and get some peace and quiet. The visitors were great but it was just so comforting to just be home and alone for a few nights.

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Hi Annie.
    I see it on the desktop.....i don't know what i'm doing wrong,but i have trouble seeing my photos on my ipad.
    Sometimes they show sometimes they don't.
    JC
    I tried my desktop first JC - no luck and then tried my IPad with the same result.

Where is Delboy when you need him ?

Annie

Leave a comment:

• jc, liverpool
    replied
    Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
    Sorry JC - I see nothing.

Annie
    Hi Annie.
    I see it on the desktop.....i don't know what i'm doing wrong,but i have trouble seeing my photos on my ipad.
    Sometimes they show sometimes they don't.
    JC

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Hi all
    Snug as a bug!!!

JC
    Sorry JC - I see nothing.

Annie

Leave a comment:

• jc, liverpool
    replied
    Hi all
    Snug as a bug!!!

JC
    Last edited by jc, liverpool; 8th April 2017, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Guy, Ormskirk
    replied
    Indeed we have been there JC.

It must have been quite daunting leaving the hospital with Thomas and having to make all the decisions on her own but it is also more relaxing when no-one is looking over your shoulder and you can muddle through in your own way.

I bet you can't wait to meet him...Carol

Leave a comment:

• carol, welwyn garden city
    replied
    Lovely news, bless him. Best wishes to you all .................................................. ....................Carol

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X