• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to age quickly.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope everyone is doing well and many congratulations to you and your family...Carol

Comment

Fantastic news, JC... here's hoping that all continues well, and that you'll soon be able to see and dote over the new arrival! x
      Jo.

Comment

Hi all
        Great news....
        The doctors let the little fella (Thomas) out of hospital yesterday,he went home for the first time with his mum and dad.
        In the near month he has been in he has put on 4oz,,,,he is now 4lb 4oz.

My granddaughter phoned yesterday to say she was a bit nervous without the hospital support,even though she has been in the hospital every day with him..The hospital have been great.

She texted her Gran this morning......
        "Last night was a success,loved every minute of it.His noises,him feeding,his little trumps and hiccups...The lot"

She tried to sleep,but she was too exited and 'scared',,,,,,we have all been there!!!

JC
        C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
        "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
          Hi all
          Great news....
          The doctors let the little fella (Thomas) out of hospital yesterday,he went home for the first time with his mum and dad.
          In the near month he has been in he has put on 4oz,,,,he is now 4lb 4oz.

My granddaughter phoned yesterday to say she was a bit nervous without the hospital support,even though she has been in the hospital every day with him..The hospital have been great.

She texted her Gran this morning......
          "Last night was a success,loved every minute of it.His noises,him feeding,his little trumps and hiccups...The lot"

She tried to sleep,but she was too exited and 'scared',,,,,,we have all been there!!!

JC
          Hi JC

Lovely to read some happy news!

When are you going to visit him

Annie

Comment

Lovely news, bless him. Best wishes to you all .................................................. ....................Carol

Comment

Indeed we have been there JC.

It must have been quite daunting leaving the hospital with Thomas and having to make all the decisions on her own but it is also more relaxing when no-one is looking over your shoulder and you can muddle through in your own way.

I bet you can't wait to meet him...Carol

Comment

Hi all
                Snug as a bug!!!

JC
                Last edited by jc, liverpool; 8th April 2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Hi all
                  Snug as a bug!!!

JC
                  Sorry JC - I see nothing.

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
                    Sorry JC - I see nothing.

Annie
                    Hi Annie.
                    I see it on the desktop.....i don't know what i'm doing wrong,but i have trouble seeing my photos on my ipad.
                    Sometimes they show sometimes they don't.
                    JC

Comment

Hi Annie.
                      I see it on the desktop.....i don't know what i'm doing wrong,but i have trouble seeing my photos on my ipad.
                      Sometimes they show sometimes they don't.
                      JC
                      I tried my desktop first JC - no luck and then tried my IPad with the same result.

Where is Delboy when you need him ?

Annie

Comment

Same, just getting a 'bad request'.

Great news JC. When we finally got our kids out of hospital it was a relief to finally be home and get some peace and quiet. The visitors were great but it was just so comforting to just be home and alone for a few nights.

Comment

Hi all
                          Can you see it now?
                          If not,,,,i give up!!

JC

Comment

Hi all
                            Can you see it now?
                            If not,,,,i give up!!

JC
                            Perfect in every way

Annie

Comment

Belated congratulations JC! What a beautiful great grandson. He looks very much like my eldest grandson did, shortly after birth, he was a four pounder too. Lots of happiness to you, your grand-daughter and family. Jan
                              Last edited by Blondie, Oxford; 8th April 2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Hi all
                                Finally got down to Leicester to see the little fella.........
                                As of today he is now 5lb 14oz.
                                I never knew that premature babies have 2 birth dates for the doctors and social workers to work out the baby's growth/progress.
                                The actual day,and the estimated date (4th May),,,,so they measure his progress from the 4th of May.

JC and Thomas....only for his long legs he would just fit in my hand.

JC

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X