• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi folks, just want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I will be doing my big Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday as I had to work today. We are fortunate to have one of my brothers here to celebrate it with us. As a new grandma I feel we have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for this year.

Take care, Helen 🍁 F608F527-0D26-4883-A394-5AA8D3EFD09C.jpeg

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
    Hi folks, just want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I will be doing my big Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday as I had to work today. We are fortunate to have one of my brothers here to celebrate it with us. As a new grandma I feel we have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for this year.

Take care, Helen 🍁 F608F527-0D26-4883-A394-5AA8D3EFD09C.jpeg
    Enjoy, we have a very scattered family, but one sister and one son for this weekend, and mid December another sister plus husband, we will do a Christmas dinner for the second visit

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Helen , that sounds like you are going to have a wonderful celebratory time. Congratulations on your new grandchild x
      BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Thank you! Samuel is a real cutie and we all love him to bits. Tonight I’ve prepped some of my vegetables and I’ve just put the pumpkin pie in the oven. I cheat and buy a ready made pastry and even that has conspired against me ( my homemade pastry is rubbish - I’d never win Bake Off! ) and it slid down the pie dish while I blind baked it. Grrrrr! I need to get an early start and finish the rest of my vegetable prep and then put the turkey roast in the oven by 3. Here’s hoping Sam lets his mum and dad eat their meal with both hands! 😆

Take care, Helen

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X