• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real Cyber Bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real Cyber Bar

This bar is for fun, friendship, chat and escapism. Anyone is welcome to join in but no rows, bickering or contentious posts allowed!!

Welcome one and all
    Carol

Good for you Cazza. Gerry can be bouncer!

Comment

It's already on ice as we speak!
      Carol

Comment

Did anyone see the Gordon Brown boobie:D

Comment

Just watching it now....true colours coming out now!
          Carol

Comment

Wonder who he's been getting his election campaign advice from...Prince Phillip?
            Carol

Comment

Really the thoought of being asked to vote for any of them makes my heart sink.
              Anyway is the bar open? A glass of champagne for me please, to celebrate the booking of my second cruise! (Before going on the first, so I'd better like it. If DH's panic attacks get the better of him on Oceana I guess I'm taking the children on Ventura on my own.)

Comment

Hee hee Carol, that was a good one. I'll have a glass to celebrate the new opening! :-)

Comment

Champagne all round....here's to cruising!
                  Carol

Comment

Britchic, tell your DH that it's impossible to have any sort of anxiety on a cruise. One of the great things about it is that you can do as little or as much as you choose. I thought I might feel a bit claustrophobic but I loved every minute ( of 3 months)!

Comment

Originally posted by HK, Isle of Wight View Post
                      Britchic, tell your DH that it's impossible to have any sort of anxiety on a cruise. One of the great things about it is that you can do as little or as much as you choose. I thought I might feel a bit claustrophobic but I loved every minute ( of 3 months)!
                      I've told him. He's agreed to go so that's a good first step!

Comment

Originally posted by Britchic, Midlands View Post
                        I've told him. He's agreed to go so that's a good first step!
                        He'll love it !!! where are you going on them, I know you mentioned Easter so I assume that is to the Med.
                        Jo

Comment

Originally posted by Britchic, Midlands View Post
                          If DH's panic attacks get the better of him on Oceana I guess I'm taking the children on Ventura on my own.)
                          I had a bit of trouble persuading my DH he wanted to go on a cruise (what's wrong with Ireland etc?) and he definitely wasn't happy about an inside cabin, even one overlooking the promenade.

But once I put him in charge of looking up excursion destinations on Google Earth he was good as gold. Had the trip of a lifetime and insisted we booked again the week after we got home.
                          Liz
                          x

Comment

Could I please have a drink to go with my pack of three Walnut Whips?
                            Sod the diet!

My washing machine is broken, and I've hurt the ligament in my right knee ( I think - better wait for the Trauma Doc to assess it!). I may have overdone the Pilates.
                            Just what I need to be limping around Azura.

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Queen, Chesterfield View Post
                              He'll love it !!! where are you going on them, I know you mentioned Easter so I assume that is to the Med.
                              Easter is the Med on Oceana and Summer the Fjords on Ventura. Showed the children the DVD that came on the brochure tonight and they were very excited, although my DD (5) now wants to do snorkelling and meet dancing Chinese ladies which may be difficult in Civitivecchia.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X