• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikeimp, Lincoln
    replied
    I have been having a similar problem for a while.I have been using I E and when typing letters some go missing and a part of the keyboard locks on occasions.Letters take ages to appear.I have got Firefox so I will try that.

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitchell Derby, Derby View Post
    I'll try Firefox for a change and see what happens - I'm using Internet Explorer at the moment. As I mentioned, the funny thing is that every other site is okay

Another odd thing I that I typed most of that first sentence with no problems, but now it's playing up again (I've corrected this now as otherwise you'd no chance of understanding it!!

PS Thanks so much "Sunshine" ... it's a relief to know it's not this new computer

Cheers,
    Lynn
    Hi Lynn

I had a similar issue a couple of months ago and Trevor solved it for me. I can't remember what the solution was but I had to adjust my settings. I'll have a quick trawl and let you know if I find the solution.

Go to settings and scroll down to Message Editor Interface and select Basic Editor

Annie
    Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 12th April 2014, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• trevor432990, East Sussex
    replied
    Hi Lynn,

Can't say I've noticed too much of a problem today but it tends to happen at random times so anything could happen later.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Derby, Derby
    replied
    I'll try Firefox for a change and see what happens - I'm using Internet Explorer at the moment. As I mentioned, the funny thing is that every other site is okay

Another odd thing I that I typed most of that first sentence with no problems, but now it's playing up again (I've corrected this now as otherwise you'd no chance of understanding it!!

PS Thanks so much "Sunshine" ... it's a relief to know it's not this new computer

Cheers,
    Lynn
    Last edited by Mitchell Derby, Derby; 12th April 2014, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ilovesunshine, east yorks
    replied
    I have found the same thing. I thought it was my computer as we have just changed from windows xp to windows 7. Los of letters missing when I type and text takes a long time to appear.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs M
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitchell Derby, Derby View Post
    Please is anyone else struggling with writing Forum posts??

Every other website I use works okay, but on here it's taking ages for every letter I type to appear (just writing the correcting this sentence has taken ages) I can't highlight any text, the up/down page scrolling freezes and copy and paste doesn't work

Thing is I'm using a new laptop bought yesterday, but like I said everything else is fine

HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    I had trouble with I.E. and it lasted a while but I could use Firefox if I wanted to nightlight/colour and do my normal stuff etc.
    Then James' techies did some of their techie stuff and all the stuff I could do before came back.

Now as you can tell with my use of the word 'stuff', Mrs M does NOT stand for Mrs Mistress of the Internet, but it all works now so that's fine.

Have you tried a different browser [?] ?

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X