• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    HI Lynn,

    I am NOT a techie! But if you look at the top of this page, you will see settings on the right hand side. Click on that and it will take you to a menu. Scroll down until you come to Miscellaneous Options, you will then see 'Basic Editor, & you click on that.

    I only use Firefox & have had no problems (touch wood) even though I have full editing! IT moves in mysterious ways!
    Lizzie sigpic

    Comment


      #17
      Whoo hoo!!!!! Update is that I've just installed Firefox on the new laptop and this site is now running absolutely fine

      I don't even pretend to understand this - I thought I'd be better using Internet Explorer since everything and its dog is attached to ruddy Microsoft and it seemed sensible to keep everything "in house" as it were. Can't help that, though; IE messed me about and this doesn't, so I shall carry on using it

      Once again warmest thanks to everyone ... it comes to something when the Forum operates as a techie support site as well as everything else!!

      Cheers,
      Lynn

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Mitchell Derby, Derby View Post
        Whoo hoo!!!!! Update is that I've just installed Firefox on the new laptop and this site is now running absolutely fine

        I don't even pretend to understand this - I thought I'd be better using Internet Explorer since everything and its dog is attached to ruddy Microsoft and it seemed sensible to keep everything "in house" as it were. Can't help that, though; IE messed me about and this doesn't, so I shall carry on using it

        Once again warmest thanks to everyone ... it comes to something when the Forum operates as a techie support site as well as everything else!!

        Cheers,
        Lynn
        Glad the Firefox route worked. Hopefully your I.E. gremlins will be expunged soon.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
          Glad the Firefox route worked. Hopefully your I.E. gremlins will be expunged soon.
          Never have a problem with google chrome. It seems a better browser now.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by antalismy, UK View Post
            Never have a problem with google chrome. It seems a better browser now.
            Me too,chrome much better than I.E or Firefox,[have used both]

            Comment


              #21
              Change the settings as you said Annie.So far , so good all appears to be working at the moment so your suggestion does the trick.Thanks again.

              Comment


              We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.


              By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

              Working...
              X