• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the baking of the... "for goodness sake cake"... help wanted... apply within.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Michael.
    May I add a generous measure of 'peace and goodwill to all men' to the mix of your cake, please?

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and a very Happy New Year too. Best Wishes & take care. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Pippa, Kernow View Post
      Hello Michael.
      May I add a generous measure of 'peace and goodwill to all men' to the mix of your cake, please?

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and a very Happy New Year too. Best Wishes & take care. xx
      hello pippa, and thank you kindly for your very generous donation, to this fine cake we are making.......they are worthy ingredients.

i would echo your post pippa, and add peace and goodwill to all women in general, and to you in particular.kind regards..michael.

Comment

Originally posted by michael55, bradford View Post
        hello pippa, and thank you kindly for your very generous donation, to this fine cake we are making.......they are worthy ingredients.

i would echo your post pippa, and add peace and goodwill to all women in general, and to you in particular.kind regards..michael.
        as i look on.... as a bystander......i see many.........taking ...a peek........at the cake.....but seemingly reticent to assist in the baking of this fine cake......and rest assured.........this cake WILL BE BAKED!..............MICHAEL

Comment

What about generosity......of time, patience, money and just enough caution.

Comment

Originally posted by hat776, malta View Post
            What about generosity......of time, patience, money and just enough caution.
            CONGRATULATIONS HAT776, i was looking for a sous chef....to assist me in the baking of this fine.."FOR GOODNESS SAKE"...

i was going to advertise the position, to be honest, but i have looked at your ingredients today,and would like to take this

opportunity to offer you the position..............these are seiously good ingredients...... you bring to the cake.kind regards hat776..michael.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X