• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Ladies versus 1 Man?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanandmaydupp, doncaster View Post
    Bookies3 punters0!Stan....brilliant final though!:D
    Loved it and the right couple won in my opinion.
    Jill

Comment

Pamela was at the top of the leader board, so was upset for her not to be in the end two. As I said before, they will always go for the younger and prettier people. Felicity Kendle was a fantastic dancer for her age as well, and got knocked off early.
      EDNA

Comment

I voted for Kara, she was the best. Consistently good throughout the series. I thought both Matt and Pamela deserved to be in the final but I do think the best dancer won. Sometimes that does not happen but it did this year.

Comment

It's not just about dancing. With Kara and Artem you also get a "Love Story" throw in!;) How could the British public resist that - and she's so modest with it.
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Oliver, Essex View Post
            It's not just about dancing. With Kara and Artem you also get a "Love Story" throw in!;) How could the British public resist that - and she's so modest with it.
            Yes Malcolm, you are so right. Good luck to them. I think she came over as a very nice girl. Did you happen to see the programme she did about being dyslectic?

Comment

Originally posted by Edna , Cardiff View Post
              Pamela was at the top of the leader board, so was upset for her not to be in the end two. As I said before, they will always go for the younger and prettier people. Felicity Kendle was a fantastic dancer for her age as well, and got knocked off early.
              EDNA
              Being in a popular soap like Eastenders also helps doesn't it.

Last edited by hat776, malta; 19th December 2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieC, Troon View Post
                Did you happen to see the programme she did about being dyslectic?
                Indeed I did. Very interesting and quite a remarkable young woman.
                See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by jsb, chesterfield View Post
                  Kara danced her waltz to one of my favourite songs. The singers are fantastic they can sing anything that is given to them.
                  I agree the singers are fantastic. do you know if they have made an album of their songs on strictly? I for one would buy it.
                  don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

I am so glad Cara won the competition she was so graceful and versatile, although Cara was on Eastenders and in the public gaze I think it was purely her laid back way she approached it that endeared her to the public.CG
                    sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X