• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Ladies versus 1 Man?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Ladies versus 1 Man?

Just popped in to let you ladies know the odds on Strictly tonight!
    Kara........6/5.
    Matt........5/4.
    Pamela.....7/2.
    This makes Kara only just favourite!
    Best of luck to Yorkshireman Matt! Stan;):D

It's Kara for me.

Comment

It's Kara for me too, although I think they are all great.
      Jill

Comment

Pamela's show dance was by far the best.

Comment

Originally posted by jsb, chesterfield View Post
          Pamela's show dance was by far the best.
          Agreed but that's down to the professional choosing the best choreography and James pitched it perfectly.

Pamela is my age- I wish I could go to fat camp and learn to dance like that.:D
          Jill

Comment

Tom Chambers did a fantastic show dance when he won, Camilla did a fantastic job with the choreography. I'm sure that is why he won it.
            Last edited by jsb, chesterfield; 18th December 2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I'm with Kara, she just looks so elegant and graceful when she dances, Pam at her age would lose no credit by
              not winning, excellent job done by James and performed by Pam.

Matt a serious contender and also deserves to win - I guess its any body's guess just who will win, all worthy
              champions in my view.
              sigpic
              Cruisings Cool

Comment

Want Pamela to win. It is always the young ones that get the prize. It is now possible that the older person can take it this year.
                EDNA

Comment

Originally posted by Edna , Cardiff View Post
                  Want Pamela to win. It is always the young ones that get the prize. It is now possible that the older person can take it this year.
                  EDNA
                  It could be that Pamela will get lots of votes for that reason.

I hope you feeling better Edna.
                  Jill

Comment

I've enjoyed watching all of them but would love Pamela to win. it would be a great boost to us 'older' people. she has been just amazing to watch. it just goes to show that age is not a barrier.
                    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Edna , Cardiff View Post
                      EDNA
                      Well Edna,
                      I vote for Pam because she has progressed every week, lost two and a half stone, improved her dancing technique and really entertained. Tara is superb and was from day one. She is young and so lovely. If the reports are true, she has attained the best, a man who loves her and whom she loves in return. My old romantic heart beats for them. What about James though, he has worked on the best of Pamela, brought it out with routines she can handle and pushed her to do them. Very credible for both. I wait with bated beath for tonight at 9.o'clock. So sorry for Matt, I think he fell at the last hurdle. It really is tough at the top.
                      Ta ra,
                      Alan

Comment

Pamelas gone then...the bookies are right so far!Stan.

Comment

Originally posted by stanandmaydupp, doncaster View Post
                          Pamelas gone then...the bookies are right so far!Stan.
                          I know I shouldn't have had another wee peek at this thread. now I know Pamala is out. that is what I get for being nosey. I am watching casualty and recording the 2nd haf of strictly. so I will not look at this thread again till I know the result.
                          don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Kara danced her waltz to one of my favourite songs. The singers are fantastic they can sing anything that is given to them.

Comment

Bookies3 punters0!Stan....brilliant final though!:D

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X