• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Seize the Day" She Did

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
    Great-grandmother booked luxury cruise with stranger | Daily Mail Online

Cheered me up no end reading this.

Not much to look forwards to in our old age but this couple of oldies are making the best of it.....Taffy
    When I read it he took her on a cruise, different papers, different news, still a nice story whoever paid for it.

Comment

Another piece on the couple with some pictures,
      Strangers, 91 and 90, who set sail on a cruise together | Daily Mail Online

Taffy
      ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
        The couple involved were interviewed on the Vine show this lunch time, both seemed really nice people who got on together, but she did not like cruising enough to try another.
        He is nearly blind and cannot travel on his own, hope they enjoy what time they have together...Taffy
        She didtn like cruising - what ! Maybe it was a polite way to say no, not again.

But what a wonderful story - I hope I would be brave enough to do something like that in my old age and take a chance on adventure.

Comment

She has agreed to go again next year. PO have offered them a free cruise , good luck to them! CG
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post
            She has agreed to go again next year. PO have offered them a free cruise , good luck to them! CG
            That's wonderful!
            Jo.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X