• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Oservation' Makes A Comeback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Oservation' Makes A Comeback

NCL's next ship, 'Norwegian Bliss', will have two forward-facing observation lounges.

Observation lounges had gone out of fashion, on-board many mega-ship, in recent years.

I've written about this on my blog.

See: http://wp.me/pfRKD-51g

(I gathered the info from various sources so a link to my blog is the easiest way to share the info with you. It's not a trick to boost my hits!)
    Last edited by Malcolm, Essex; 4th February 2017, 12:22 PM.
    See my cruise blog: HERE

I'm aware the title is misspelt, but I cant change it!
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

You are forgiven your typo Malcolm. I like the observation lounges and I'd miss it if I was on a ship without one.

Comment

Celebritys Solstice class builds have the sky lounges forward facing and I love nothing more than stretching out on the chaise longues right at the front for stunning views and sunsets.

Crows nest lounges from old I still refer to them as.

Comment

Viking had the best observation lounge, on two levels, that I have seen but their itinerary was so port intensive that we had no sea days to fully appreciate it.

Comment

I also love the forward observation lounges. One of the few things I didn't like about Anthem of the Seas... though the rear-facing Two70° almost made up for it.

I LOVE the Commodore Club on Queen Mary 2, and I found the Top Sail Lounge in MSC's Yacht Club a wonderful retreat.
            Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X