• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cutting Your Nose off To??"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cutting Your Nose off To??"

First saw this in the Telegraph but can post links from Mail..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...agon-lady.html

Not sure if he/she should be sectioned for there own good are the surgeon prosecuted for doing it.

Born a man and looked liked this .

Has morphed into this

The images in the link show the operation before and after having his ears and nose removed .
    What on Earth made it was a good idea...Taffy
    ​Taffy

I guess if she's paying for it, she can do what she likes. I can think of better things to be spending my money on, but we're all different, and if that's what makes her happy!
    .................................................. ..............................................Caro l

Comment

Hideous,Why scar yourself in this way? Beggars belief IMHO. Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
        First saw this in the Telegraph but can post links from Mail..

Transgender woman Eva Tiamat Medusa removes ears and nose to become 'dragon lady' | Daily Mail Online

Not sure if he/she should be sectioned for there own good are the surgeon prosecuted for doing it.

Born a man and looked liked this .

Has morphed into this

The images in the link show the operation before and after having his ears and nose removed .
        What on Earth made it was a good idea...Taffy
        Why publish the story??

Don't care and not interested.

Annie

Comment

This type of thing is a bit like people who constantly take 'selfies'. It is a cry for attention. I fail to understand how anyone could find this attractive, but then some of the selfies I have seen are of people who are ugly too. It would certainly not get my attention.

if that is his child, what on earth does he or she make of this hideous looking creature?
          Last edited by cruiser, Larne; 6th April 2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

If she's happy, I don't really see the problem. It's her body, her life, and her money.
            Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Looks like a candidate for a burka to me...

Regards
              Garfield

Comment

I wonder what the rest of the family think?

I would see this at an extreme end of the self perception spectrum.

As a final thought, what about the medical staff who performed the various surgeries?

Comment

When it comes to body modification(practiced for centuries) this is far from being that extreme.

Comment

Would you want that ........... (choose your own description) sitting opposite you at the table every night on a cruise ship?..........Wilba
                    Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
                      I wonder what the rest of the family think?

I would see this at an extreme end of the self perception spectrum.

As a final thought, what about the medical staff who performed the various surgeries?

Having watched these procedures on late night Sky programmes, they are carried out in little more than back room tattoo type parlours. One operative and no anesthetics ...........Wilba
                      Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
                        Why publish the story??

Don't care and not interested.

Annie
                        But you thought you would comment anyway??.....Taffy
                        ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by dst87, Falkirk View Post
                          If she's happy, I don't really see the problem. It's her body, her life, and her money.

I agree in part ,I just wonder what sort of medical practitioner would do this even in the money grabbing USA.

Unless its as Wilba say's done in a glorified parlor ....Taffy
                          ​Taffy

Comment

But you thought you would comment anyway??.....Taffy
                            Of course

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
                              Would you want that ........... (choose your own description) sitting opposite you at the table every night on a cruise ship?..........Wilba
                              Person? I suppose it depends on what she has to talk about. Don't see why not though!

I agree in part ,I just wonder what sort of medical practitioner would do this even in the money grabbing USA.

Unless its as Wilba say's done in a glorified parlor ....Taffy
                              I reckon there are cosmetic surgeons that cost quite a lot of money who operate on people with the means to pay, and they won't be doing it in back-alley tattoo parlours.

I really loved the Daily Mail's description of the photo of her before she transitioned in some leather fetish scene gear as fancy dress! 😂
                              Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X