• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why ask Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grantthomas, Emsworth View Post

If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
    You would have the cat protection league dropping you from a great height without the toast. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
      I think there should be an automatic fanfare which is played when a woman manages to reverse park correctly into a spot!!!!!!!!!! Neil
      Neil, I didn't have you down as a Male Chauvanist. I'll be watching now! Poor Ida. :mad:
      Jill

Comment

Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post
        You would have the cat protection league dropping you from a great height without the toast. :D
        Oh I've a Springer Spaniel that loves any kind of cat ....CHARGE!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
        Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
        Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
        Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

[QUOTE=Shelledpea, Stalybridge, nr Manchester;27231]
          Originally posted by Barrowman, Bedford View Post

The truth is even worse : It wouldn't help most people on a plane to have a parachute, evacuation would be a nightmare, no auto-open on the chutes, getting sucked into the engines and the fact that nearly as many people would crash into the ground and die as if they'd have stayed on a crashing plane

Ooh and at high altitude you'd need oxygen aswell, exit at too high a speed or too high altitude & you'd die!!

Cheery but true, you actually have a better chance of survival strapped into your seat!
          well thats a cheery answer
          don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X