• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm considering a shore based holiday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Red-Eyed Sue..

Originally posted by Sophiesnores, Basingstoke View Post
    who's free from 10th Feb for 3 weeks?
    I could definitely make it for a week, during that period.

I can't drink Jack Iron for more than a week, sorry.
    Getting too old for that..

Cruise Ships - Profile Ticker

Comment

I will come too as long as no one is serving chips.

--------------------------------------------------
      sigpic
      Cruisings Cool

Comment

hey, if I'm hosting don't I get a say on gratuities? ;)

I'm free! That will cover my non birthday as well:D Carol x;)
        sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

hey, if I'm hosting don't I get a say on gratuities? ;)

I'm free, well could be if my GP still thinks I'm still too unwell to go back to work It would be great to celebrate my birthday somewere warm
          don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Love to come.........but sadly a cruise gets in the way........Jo.
            Jo.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker, Seascale View Post
              Love to come.........but sadly a cruise gets in the way........Jo.
              oh lucky you! where, which line?
              Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Sorry same here, cruise starts 20th Feb, but will wave as I am sure I must pass somewhere near.

Comment

In three weeks we leave for a week in Sharm, followed by the Red Sea Magic cruise that so many people have been on and enjoyed. It might snow in Petra, I've been told, so that'll be nice!!!
                  Jo.
                  Jo.

Comment

Any advice on the best airline to use? LON to SVD, I know the last leg is by a baby plane
                    Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Its happened! A land-based holiday!
                      My husband has booked us to Mauritius, Sugar beach hotel end Feb for two weeks to celebrate his retirement! I suppose its only fair as I am paying for the Celebrity Cruise for his 60th and retirement pressie!
                      Has anyone been to Mauritius or Sugar Beach? We are flying British Airways and just as a tip they were cheaper than anyone including Thomson worldwide, Thomas Cook, Kuoni etc. We are booked through 'If Only.net' which have a fantastic brochure and the price was much cheaper than the bigger travel companies so I would recommend it?

Comment

Originally posted by Heather, Holywood Co Down View Post
                        Its happened! A land-based holiday!
                        My husband has booked us to Mauritius, Sugar beach hotel end Feb for two weeks to celebrate his retirement! I suppose its only fair as I am paying for the Celebrity Cruise for his 60th and retirement pressie!
                        Has anyone been to Mauritius or Sugar Beach? We are flying British Airways and just as a tip they were cheaper than anyone including Thomson worldwide, Thomas Cook, Kuoni etc. We are booked through 'If Only.net' which have a fantastic brochure and the price was much cheaper than the bigger travel companies so I would recommend it?
                        hi Heather lucky you have a great time.
                        don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                        X