• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Resolutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Resolutions

Any one had any thoughts yet on what they will do differently this year? I intend to support small shops more and do less shopping in the large supermarkets. I also think this will save me money as usually I go in for just a couple of items and come out with a basket full I am not going to say lose weight and get fit because I know they don't work:o. I would like more holidays if possible please and promise to be good..Carol

New Year Resolution - not to make any resolutions?

Hope to be happy and healthy, will try to be nice to others and am hoping to have cruises this year
    Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
      Any one had any thoughts yet on what they will do differently this year? ... I am not going to say lose weight and get fit because I know they don't work:
      No I'm not going to say lose weight and get fitter either. So there is a chance I might do both. Maybe.

Comment

I hope you all achieve your goals, but I'm still going th try to lose weight if I can and one way is to cut down on chip intake this year so I wont be supporting my local chippy I'm afraid. ;(
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Cruisings Cool
        sigpic
        Cruisings Cool

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X