• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Christmas Eve on the Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It's Christmas Eve on the Forum


    They are enduring Christmas Dinner at sea missing out on all the preparation, clearing up and washing up.


    #2
    From the bridge:

    .



    Well,Dear Gladiator.. you finally got that much-needed promotion
    -and concordant raise in pay. ;)

    Welcome to the wonderful world of white uniforms
    and gold bars on the shoulder.


    'Snot easy being an Officer, lad.
    Finally I have someone to help bear that responsibility.
    and what better time than Christmas, to have you up here with me!

    Well done!






    Merry Christmas 2009! to you
    and to all those working at sea on the ships we so love.
    Thank you for keeping things running so well. ;)


    DH/Aplmac
    in Barbados
    ______________
    Cruise Ships - Profile Ticker

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Aplmac, Barbados View Post
      .



      Well,Dear Gladiator.. you finally got that much-needed promotion
      -and concordant raise in pay.

      Welcome to the wonderful world of white uniforms
      and gold bars on the shoulder.

      'Snot easy being an Officer, lad.
      Finally I have someone to help bear that responsibility.
      and what better time than Christmas, to have you up here with me!

      Well done!






      Merry Christmas 2009! to you
      and to all those working at sea on the ships we so love.
      Thank you for keeping things running so well.


      DH/Aplmac
      in Barbados
      ______________
      Merry Christmas Aplmac thanks for the promotion the view is great from the bridge.

      Mmmm gold bars and a pay rise :D

      Comment


        #4
        Well done on the promotion, bet there's a catch, you have to work tomorrow, keeping everyone happy:D

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Brian, Swinton View Post
          Well done on the promotion, bet there's a catch, you have to work tomorrow, keeping everyone happy:D
          Yes I have to drink with all the passengers so stand by the back stairs I will pass some to the crew when the passengers are busy ;) :D

          Must just go and polish the gold bars :p

          Merry Christmas Brian

          Comment


            #6
            Merry Christmas everyone XXXX

            Comment


              #7
              Merry Christmas to you all ! Congratulations Spartan !

              Also happens to be my birthday. Yep.........Jesus Christ , Humphrey Bogart and me. Hope you all have a wonderful time wherever you are . xxx

              Comment


                #8
                Name dropper!

                Originally posted by Christiaan, Ocean Shores View Post
                Also happens to be my birthday.
                Yep.........Jesus Christ , Humphrey Bogart and me.
                Whoa! talk about keeping good company! :D
                .
                Cruise Ships - Profile Ticker

                Comment


                  #9
                  I think I have a problem the turkey is dead

                  Happy Christmas just waiting for the kids so I can open my pressys :D

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Seasons ~Greetings!

                    Me too - Im waiting for my husband, dogs and daughter to stop snoring so I can get up - Im not allowed to waken anyone until 'daylight'!!
                    Merry Christmas everyone

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Heather, Holywood Co Down View Post
                      Me too - Im waiting for my husband, dogs and daughter to stop snoring so I can get up - Im not allowed to waken anyone until 'daylight'!!
                      Merry Christmas everyone
                      I am the galley slave prepared the veg just watching the clock to put the meat on. All I can hear is zzz zzz zzz
                      I want my pressy

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Aplmac, Barbados View Post
                        Whoa! talk about keeping good company! :D
                        .
                        Name dropper ?:D Ha ha , then I'll just drop one more .......Princess Alexandra of Kent :D

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Christiaan, Ocean Shores View Post
                          Name dropper ?Ha ha , then I'll just drop one more .......Princess Alexandra of Kent :D
                          Kent the name rings a bell ;)
                          The Boss Himself
                          A really good guy :D

                          Comment


                            #14
                            A long day

                            Most of the guests have gone home just a few taking care of my wine cellar
                            The longest day comes to mind
                            I just want my bed been up up 5.30 am 09 for dinner ended up with 12 why ?
                            I think it is time for a new thread how to get rid of guests when you want to go to bed ;)
                            Back to my guests

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post
                              Most of the guests have gone home just a few taking care of my wine cellar
                              The longest day comes to mind
                              I just want my bed been up up 5.30 am 09 for dinner ended up with 12 why ?
                              I think it is time for a new thread how to get rid of guests when you want to go to bed ;)
                              Back to my guests
                              That is a great idea for new thread . One host disappeared for a few moments and returned in his pyjamas, I was a child at the time and was highly amused !

                              Comment


                              We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.


                              By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

                              Working...
                              X