• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Christmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas!

Just to say a Very Happy Christmas everyone and a good 2010, hope we all stay fit and well and enjoy our cruises for a long time to come. Still plenty of snow here in Lancashire so travelling a little difficult but looking forward to seeing all the family. Enjoy whatever you are planning and I hope Santa visits..best wishes Carol

White-sand Christmas, maybe?

Nonetheless, Merry Christmas 2009 to all of you
    and a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010
    with all our investments recouping those 20% losses suffered over the last year
    - so we can pay for more cruises!
    :D
    Cruise Ships - Profile Ticker

Comment

From Me & a Little Bear!

Wishing you all A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year, from me and a cute teddy bear! Copy this into your browser, if you would like to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaIfW2yPV8&feature=related

Still haven't got 'the plot' with getting the actual video to come up!! Too much to do now to practice!

Best Wishes & Happy Cruising in 2010
      Lizzie.
      Lizzie sigpic

Comment

Thank you all....and a Happy Christmas to everyone on the site, and to all the crew down below!
        We've no snow, but 5 miles away, down the deep dark valley where our Christmas lunch is lurking, they're still snowed in.........
        Jo.
        Jo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post
          Wishing you all A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year, from me and a cute teddy bear! Copy this into your browser, if you would like to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaIfW2yPV8&feature=related

Still haven't got 'the plot' with getting the actual video to come up!! Too much to do now to practice!

Best Wishes & Happy Cruising in 2010
          Lizzie.
          Hi Lizzie

The answer to your problem was covered in an earlier post by an administrator.

Delete everything in the link up to the first equals sign then enclose the remainder in youtube inside square brackets, and /youtube inside square brackets.

Of course the easiest thing to do is to quote this post and see how it's done for yourself!

Regards and Merry Christmas to all.
          Last edited by Dave, Whitstable; 23rd December 2009, 11:15 PM. Reason: Changed a word for clarity.

Comment

Thanks Dave!! Lizzie x
            Lizzie sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. hope Santa is good to everyone. :D
              I hope the snow clears as we have booked a hotel in Oban, West Coast Scotland, for hogmany, 1st and 2nd Jan. most of the road is single track hence the reason for no snow, but the scenery is beautiful.....Loch Lomond for part of the way the Loch Awe for most of the rest of the way. :D
              don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

snowed in.

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
                Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. hope Santa is good to everyone. :D
                I hope the snow clears as we have booked a hotel in Oban, West Coast Scotland, for hogmany, 1st and 2nd Jan. most of the road is single track hence the reason for no snow, but the scenery is beautiful.....Loch Lomond for part of the way the Loch Awe for most of the rest of the way. :D
                we all hope the snow clears here !! been working by foot for almost a week now because of it.think Loch Lomond is clear,but Oban is pretty hairy.(40 miles from us) kids are in their element and it's gorgeous,but try getting around. fun and games ! Merry Christmas to all,hope you all have a very Happy New Year as well :p
                I'd rather be in my cosy bed !!!!!!!!:p

Comment

Originally posted by suzyq, west scotland View Post
                  we all hope the snow clears here !! been working by foot for almost a week now because of it.think Loch Lomond is clear,but Oban is pretty hairy.(40 miles from us) kids are in their element and it's gorgeous,but try getting around. fun and games ! Merry Christmas to all,hope you all have a very Happy New Year as well :p
                  I've looked at Obans web cams and it looks as if the snow has gone from there but not from Glasgow at least it hasn't snowed for a few days so we might get to Oban after all......fingers crossed ;) three days to go.........any update would be greatly appreciated from anyone. there must be someone posting on this site living in or near Oban.
                  don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X