• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to be a Bear!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I want to be a Bear!

    Does anyone feel as I do, I would love to be a a bear and hibernate. I would take my cubs (All 4 of my dogs) My hubby, got to include him cos I do love him. Wake up when it was spring and a cruise just around the corner. Forget all the hassle of christmas and the expense Just look forward to next year:p
    sigpic*Carol M*

    #2
    :D No, you need to book a winter cruise somewhere hot, that will sort you out

    Comment


      #3
      Trouble is we would be losing much of our short life span. Best to look for nice winter breaks in the sunshine. Canary Islands is a good choice or Cyprus as not too far to fly.
      We did a great cruise on Brillaince of seas this January from Barcelona and the weather was really nice and sunny. Not too warm and FAR better than gloomy old UK.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by the mumfords, Nr. rotherham View Post
        Does anyone feel as I do, I would love to be a a bear and hibernate. I would take my cubs (All 4 of my dogs) My hubby, got to include him cos I do love him. Wake up when it was spring and a cruise just around the corner. Forget all the hassle of christmas and the expense Just look forward to next year:p
        This is the crisis call because of Christmas, come 5th January all will be looking great in the garden but bad on the credit cards. Best go to the travel shop and pick up all the brochures you can cause soon it will soon be June and we will be heading back to winter !!
        Bill Byth
        sigpic
        Website

        Comment


          #5
          I want to be a bird

          Originally posted by the mumfords, Nr. rotherham View Post
          Does anyone feel as I do, I would love to be a a bear and hibernate. I would take my cubs (All 4 of my dogs) My hubby, got to include him cos I do love him. Wake up when it was spring and a cruise just around the corner. Forget all the hassle of christmas and the expense Just look forward to next year:p

          Would'nt it be great to be a bird as you can fly to any hot destination and then come home and you dont even have to pay for the flights

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Cruisebuster, Surrey View Post
            Would'nt it be great to be a bird as you can fly to any hot destination and then come home and you dont even have to pay for the flights
            My wings are hurting at the prospect! Cynthia

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Cruisebuster, Surrey View Post
              Would'nt it be great to be a bird as you can fly to any hot destination and then come home and you dont even have to pay for the flights
              Never thought of being a bird. But even birds love cruising. Seen many hitching a ride.
              sigpic*Carol M*

              Comment


                #8
                :p
                Originally posted by the mumfords, Nr. rotherham View Post
                Does anyone feel as I do, I would love to be a a bear and hibernate. I would take my cubs (All 4 of my dogs) My hubby, got to include him cos I do love him. Wake up when it was spring and a cruise just around the corner. Forget all the hassle of christmas and the expense Just look forward to next year:p
                hmmmmmm,spending months asleep-heaven ! i'm very close to my bed,favourite place in the world.a bird would be good too,get into the air away from all these sodding puddles ! a duck would be fun,splashing around,quick shake and you're dry. BUT......a giraffe would be the best bet with all this rain-at least my head would be above water. gotta keep a sense of humour.
                I'd rather be in my cosy bed !!!!!!!!:p

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Jossers, Maidstone View Post
                  Trouble is we would be losing much of our short life span. Best to look for nice winter breaks in the sunshine. Canary Islands is a good choice or Cyprus as not too far to fly.
                  We did a great cruise on Brillaince of seas this January from Barcelona and the weather was really nice and sunny. Not too warm and FAR better than gloomy old UK.
                  Love to go over Christmas and the new year. CANT. Self employed, Some of our busiest times. Oh Well! I'm so tired and sleepy again, better join the Grumps and grumpies zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. LOL!
                  sigpic*Carol M*

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Love your photo of your dog. But dont consider being an Ostrich! We dont want you to drown! Time for another 40 winks now its getting dark.x
                    sigpic*Carol M*

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Bill Blyth, Dundee View Post
                      This is the crisis call because of Christmas, come 5th January all will be looking great in the garden but bad on the credit cards. Best go to the travel shop and pick up all the brochures you can cause soon it will soon be June and we will be heading back to winter !!
                      forever the optimist :D or should that be pessimist
                      don't want to work, just want to cruise.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by the mumfords, Nr. rotherham View Post
                        Love your photo of your dog. But dont consider being an Ostrich! We dont want you to drown! Time for another 40 winks now its getting dark.x
                        never thought of an ostrich,probably not a good idea until at least spring,glad you like my boys photo:p way ahead of you on sleep front,grabbed a couple of hours earlier.
                        I'd rather be in my cosy bed !!!!!!!!:p

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I'd like to do cruise over the christmas period, but where you can just have normal days over the holiday season, I want to go away to get away from all the hassle and festivities, and not have them forced upon me with strangers. Do such cruises exist?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by JMR, York View Post
                            I'd like to do cruise over the christmas period, but where you can just have normal days over the holiday season, I want to go away to get away from all the hassle and festivities, and not have them forced upon me with strangers. Do such cruises exist?
                            just go to the thread 'just for fun' we are thinking of doing a bah humbug cruise that might suit. :D:p:D
                            Last edited by Issyalex, Glasgow; 28th November 2009, 06:05 PM.
                            don't want to work, just want to cruise.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by the mumfords, Nr. rotherham View Post
                              Does anyone feel as I do, I would love to be a a bear and hibernate. I would take my cubs (All 4 of my dogs) My hubby, got to include him cos I do love him. Wake up when it was spring and a cruise just around the corner. Forget all the hassle of christmas and the expense Just look forward to next year:p
                              Just a little add on. Why, when the shops are only closed for one day do people think they have to stock up for a siege. i.e. worlld war 3? Went to the supermarket this morning it was bedlam. No wonder after dinner they all go to sleep. Too much food, too much drink. Its great when you have got little kids , I enjoyed it once. My Idea of heaven would be a cruise at Christmas. Got to work though. Yes! youve guessed it I'm BAH HUMBUG! LOL.;)
                              sigpic*Carol M*

                              Comment


                              We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.


                              By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

                              Working...
                              X