• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

I'm not sure where you all are but hope whatever you're doing it involves family and a small libation.

Can I just wish all forum members and staff at Cruisedot past, present and future a very Happy New Year and a Healthy 2022.

Let's all pray that a semblance of normality returns and that those of us who have been unable to cruise or travel are able to resume again.

Stay safe, stay healthy and hope to see some of you on a cruise somewhere in the not too distant future.

Garf

BAB103EC-0BB0-4805-B754-2D34A4B04A3E.png Hear hear Garf! Happy New Year to everyone. Stay well and here’s hoping the New Year brings a return to some semblance of normal life for us all. I’m including a cartoon that I just spotted online which might amuse people.

Take care and Happy New Year 🥳 Helen

Comment

Good wishes to you Garf and all the folks involved in this forum.

A semblance of normality returning next year would be very welcome and hope that all of us are able to cruise again, wherever that may be.

Happy New Year 🥂

Comment

Lovely sentiments Garf, happy and healthy New Year to all. It's been a horrid year for a lot of us for various reasons, hopefully we're turning a corner in 2022. Love to all of you and hope to see some on a cruise in the not too distant future.
        Just playing some real old music from the 60s and 70s, some old rock and psychedelia to see the year out. Have fun everyone.

Barb

Comment

Best wishes to everyone for a great year in 2022.
          Last edited by Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear; 31st December 2021, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Happy new year garf and everyone on the forum. Normality in 2022 would be great.

Comment

Happy and Healthy New Year everyone!

Comment

Happy New Year Garf, and to all on the forum. Lets hope for an amazing 2022 xx .................................................. .Carol

Comment

Happy New Year to all. Fingers and everything else crossed for an end to all this nonsense, and a return to a decent new normality.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone. Here's hoping 2022 will bring health, happiness for us all and an end of the pandemic for the world.

Sheila

Comment

Hi Garf
                      Happy New Year mucker…..and all on Cruisedot forum.

I had a ‘small’ libation last night,,,,,,,a ‘small’ barrel of Guinness

Just a X cruise in April to look forward to now…..if it sails I’m on it.

JC
                      C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                      "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

A very happy new year from me, as well. Sadly I have gone into the new year with a cold. My NYE was alcohol free and I had a very early night. My cat was very scared by all the fireworks going on in my area.

I have tested, and am still negative.
                        2018-
                        Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
                        NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
                        Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
                        Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
                        Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
                          Hi Garf
                          Happy New Year mucker…..and all on Cruisedot forum.

I had a ‘small’ libation last night,,,,,,,a ‘small’ barrel of Guinness

Just a X cruise in April to look forward to now…..if it sails I’m on it.

JC
                          And us..couldn't be could it?

Garf

Comment

A Happy New Year to all forum members. I’m wishing a happier year to all those members and their loved ones who have suffered with ill health in 2021. May your days in 2022 be brighter and more enjoyable.

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone. In Copenhagen, something booked long before Omicrom.
                              If you think fireworks are bad in the UK at NYE ,the Danes take it to a whole new level.
                              ​People hand hold the fireworks and let them off randomly in the street.
                              Copenhagen is beautiful but it sounded like a war zone last night.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X